10 Reasons Crocs Are The Best Shoes

there is nothing cool about crocs, Except, Well, everything

Have you seen how many colors they come in?!

878

Flashback to 2006 for a moment. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol is blasting on the radio, and you're talking to your BFF on your lime green Razr cell phone that is EVERYONE is dying to have. You're headed to the mall to get none other than... CROCS. Yes, those wonderfully squishy shoes that are all the rage right now.

Now, flash forward 12 years later to 2018. You're on your brand new iPhone, and you're talking to your best friends still-- headed to the store to get none other than, CROCS. Because, of course, they're still in style.

Crocs are still some of the best shoes around and have survived throughout the years to come back into the front of the fashion scene-- on the feet of people everywhere. I mean, I'm not kidding, crocs are some of the best shoes... and here's why.

1. They come in SO MANY different colors

Honestly, look at that array of colors! You have Crocs to match every outfit.

2. They can be worn in water and on land

These shoes are so versatile... and very stylish.

3. They are SO comfortable

It is like walking on a cloud. Or memory foam. Or both. Ask anyone who owns a pair of Crocs and they will tell you they are some of the most comfortable shoes ever.

4. JIBBITZ

These things are some of the cutest additions to Crocs! There are thousands of different kinds of Jibbitz and I would love to have them all.

5. They float... no joke.

You will never lose a Croc underwater.

6. You can wear them no matter the season.

Summer? Go no socks with your Crocs. Winter? Slip on some socks with your Crocs and you're good to go.

7. Anyone can enjoy Crocs!

Young? Old? Boy? Girl? No matter the age, sex, race... you can enjoy Crocs.

8. They're easy to slip on, and offer a bit of support if you need that back strap

Strap up or strap back... you're good to go.

9. They were designed to eliminate achy feet

Crocs were literally designed with YOU in mind.

10. They're just an overall wonderfully versatile shoe.

Dress them up. Dress them down. Wear them with jeans or a dress. Crocs are the shoe that can be right for any occasion.