In Case You Don't Know All The Reasons Why Netflix Is Great

Netflix is a must, and here is why.

961

Netflix is great because you never really have to leave your house with it. You can watch movies and shows at your convenience. Netflix offers a variety of different types of movies you can choose from. From Disney movies to your favorite TV series sitcom. I used to think Netflix is overrated but truthfully it's one of the best tools.

Netflix is definitely a great investment because you can have multiple members on an account and two members can use it at the same time. It only costs a small fee to use too. I definitely recommend it and everyone should have it, and here are some reasons why.

Netflix allows you to binge watch shows which is a big thing for me. You can finish your favorite series in just a matter of a couple of hours. Another great thing is that you don't have to wait a whole week for a new episode. You can watch episodes upon episodes. Another thing is you and your friends can bond more upon it because you are talking about the things you watch and things you should be watching.

You and your friends can watch movies on Netflix and not leave your house and save a ton of money versus going to the movies. I prefer Netflix over going out also because you can do things in a convenience of your home versus getting dressed up just to go to the movies. Plus, it's nice to lay in bed at the end of the day and watch a movie.

Netflix motivates me to get my homework done because then I can watch an episode of my favorite show and I use it as an incentive. It's also good for families because you can watch a show as a family unit.

Netflix is only a small fee a month and you save much money just staying at home watching it versus going out to the club/bar and spending a ton on drinks just to socialize. You and your friends can talk about shows in the safety of your houses versus going out for some conversation.

Recently I've been hooked on 13 Reasons Why just like everyone else. But that's the great thing about it. When you see people talking about how great it is you also want to see what everyone is talking about and you begin the same series. It's been all over media so if you don't start it it's almost like you'll be left behind.