Why Murder Is So Fascinating For Some People

We aren't crazy; we just think it's pretty damn interesting.

784
Calebwilde.com

Murder. It’s an action that not many of us would take as a first choice on most occasions, but for some, it is, though those who are not killers or psychotic in any way might find the idea of murder fascinating, maybe even brilliant. It does not mean people who enjoy learning and studying murders and murderers are crazy or psychotic themselves.

It just means they have an interest in this vast and intriguing field.

Murder has so many meanings and various ways of being done that no one will ever be 100% perfect at solving them or understanding them. Like everything else, killers and psychotics evolve in their ways of murdering and create new and interesting ways at that.

For some people, murder is like artistry. One would look at a cautionary site where a murder took place and gaze in awe like one would at MOMA at work done by Dali or Michaelangelo. Those who are fascinated by murder are simply in awe of the work done by the killer, and the beauty and utter amazement that follows.

Now, see, unlike regular pieces of art, murder is deep and makes a person question everything. Why did they die? Where are they now? How did the killer do such a thing? It brings up more questions than there are answers for, and those who enjoy understanding murders will always be asking more.

The thing to remember is this: not all those who are fascinated by murder want to be, or will be, murderers in their lifetime. A psycho is not in all of us, but the curiosity and interest in many different things are. The thing you find the curiosity in just various person to person is all.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and just as not everyone finds amazement or interest in art, not everyone will be fascinated by murders. It’s just the way the world works. Even before the popularization of murders on screen, people found interest in murders and killers.

So, next time you’re watching a movie, TV show, or even just the news and you see a murder, try to understand the appeal and fascination some find in that sort of thing before cutting them down and assuming those who enjoy the mystery of murder are sick in the head or killers themselves.

Even give it a chance yourself. Murder will always be a mystery to those who find interest in it, and there will always be more and more to learn and study the subject. There will always be murder in the world, and there will always be new killers out there to change the game and make people fascinated by murder even more curious.

Don’t offend their curiosity and confuse it with psychopathy.