Why It's Okay To Be Obsessed With Christmas

It's the most wonderful time of the year!
155

You can hear the bells, children laughing, the bustle of shoppers and smell snow and sugar in the air. If you're anything like me, you listen to Christmas music in July and begin making your Christmas lists in August and shopping in October. Why would anyone be this obsessed with Christmas? I may annoy others with my obsession of all things Christmas, but those things bring joy to my heart and hopefully to others when the season rolls around.

Christmas is about giving and showing your love to others. Being obsessed with Christmas doesn't mean that you are insane, but it simply means that you have a kind and caring heart that can't wait to give to others. There's a special joy about Christmas that is unique to any time of year that makes people want to give more than usual. People are more generous during Christmas time and often devote their time to improving the lives of others by volunteering at soup kitchens and donating money towards the less unfortunate.

Also, people who are obsessed with Christmas are smarter because they plan ahead for their future plans of gifting and activities. That way, there is no stress during the holiday season to get everything in order.

Listening Christmas music is good to do as well because it can make one excited for the Christmas season and make others happy (Use with caution...). At this moment, I am listening to Happy Christmas by John Lennon.

You can be sure that I'll be checking my list twice and listening to Christmas music for all to hear! If you feel the same way about Christmas, don't feel strange! Share the joy!