Why I'm Voting For Donald Trump And You Should Too

Trump-Pence 16'

50
japantimes.co

Yes, you read that right. But, before you click off this article, please hear me out. This is by far the most crucial and weirdest election I've ever seen or studied. There is so much at risk with this upcoming election. I'm voting Trump-Pence on November 8, and you should too.

To start things off, America needs a president who will uphold the Constitution of the United States. The Obama Administration along with the Clinton's have been shooting holes in the Constitution since 2008. Examples to back this up are Obamacare's Bay State bailout and commonwealth kickback, Obamacare's hidden tax on states, EPA's clean power plan, etc. I could name them all day long. All of these acts are, in my opinion, unconstitutional, and should definitely not be tolerated.

Secondly, there is a huge risk at hand if Hillary Clinton does get elected. Why? Because the new president may get the chance to appoint up to three Supreme Court Justices. This is a big deal because the court will either be more liberal or more conservative. It will be thrown off balance. If Hillary is elected, our first and second amendments are in big jeopardy. The things that make America great, may no longer cease to exist.

Changing gears a bit, Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar. Her whole campaign is crooked and built on lies and you can fact check that Jack. In 2012, the Benghazi attack was coordinated against two government facilities in Benghazi, Libya by an Islamic Terror Group. Four Americans lost their lives that day after pleading for help. Hillary failed to do anything about it. Clinton then tried to sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened. When confronted about it, she replied, "what difference does it make?" Well, in my opinion it makes a world of difference. She risked the national security of the United States, and lives were taken because of her foolish actions. Why should we put a person of that kind of character in a position of power?

On a different note, I want a president that is pro-life. Approximately 54,000,000 babies have been aborted since the formation of Roe vs. Wade. Which to me is just heartbreaking. I want a president who makes a public stand for life and will overturn Roe vs. Wade. Jeremiah 1:5 states that God formed you in the womb, and that He knew you before you were ever even born. How could someone say that life doesn't begin at conception? When clearly the child has a heartbeat and can feel pain.

Pursuing this into further detail, I am a freshman at the University of the Cumberlands. I know that the idea of "free college" is just a fairy tale. Nothing in life is free. So many Bernie and Hillary supporters back up their arguments by saying "other countries have free college." It really isn't free. Tax payers pay the cost at their expense for the "free college."

Hillary also wants to raise the minimum wage, which in my opinion is foolish. If minimum wage is raised, the cost of living will go up. Let me introduce you to the word inflation, inflation is where prices increase, and the value of money goes down. Employers would also have to lay-off some employees to be able to pay workers. They wouldn't be able to afford to keep everyone. The only people that benefit in raising the minimum wage is the government itself. Don't let them fool you. Minimum wage was never meant to be lived off of. Minimum wage was intended for college and high school kids to have a little spending money. It was never ever intended to be a career.

Last point I wanna make is, Donald Trump's stand on coal. Growing up in southeastern Kentucky, coal is a king around here. A lot of families live off coal income, most families have someone or know someone who worked in the mines. Coal is Kentucky's major industry, and if Hillary is elected coal power is done for. Herself and Obama have made many threats to end the coal industry. Why put thousands of Americans out of jobs? If you don't like coal, don't turn the lights on! Simple as that. Donald Trump promises to fight for the coal industry.

In closing, I could name off so many reasons why to vote for Donald Trump. We have so much we love and take for granted at stake in this election! We just don't even realize it. A vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for another four years of Barack Obama, America just can't afford it. Also, my Pap always said if you don't vote, you can't complain! Make your voice heard on November 8. God bless America.