A Short Article About Why High School Is Better Than Middle School

There was less bullying. I did more fun things there. Classes were more interesting. There was a variety of interesting classes to choose from. It was easier to communicate with my classmates and friends in high school than in middle school.

16
https://www.maxpixel.net/School-Back-To-School-Student-Education-Schoolyard-1647136

I did not enjoy middle school because I always had this awkward feeling inside of me. Classes were grueling and long. Sometimes, classes were not that interesting. I also got bullied in middle school. Some classmates were immature and mean but they got better in high school. I just did band and chorus but those times were awkward and shameful whenever I look back at some of them. I just do not like how I acted in middle school. Even when I substituted for teachers at my middle school, I still could feel that awkward feeling. I did not like language arts at the time because it was hard and boring at those times. I was always happy to come back home.

High school was way better. There was less bullying. I did more fun things there. The classes were more interesting. There was a variety of interesting classes to choose from. It was easier to communicate with my classmates and friends in high school than in middle school. Sometimes, I hung out with my friends outside of high school. I used social media and it was fun to use it. The school events were better than the ones at middle school. The high school looked better than the middle school. These good things made me more excited to go to high school than to middle school. I was more involved in high school than in middle school. I did band and chorus in middle school while I did poetry club, IMAGES (literacy magazine club), French Honor Society, and peer leadership in high school. Peer leadership was the best time of my life in high school and made the senior year my favorite year out of all school years. At least high school makes up for all the bad stuff in middle school.