Sorry Summer, But Here Are 7 Reasons Why Fall Is Better

7 Reasons Why I'm Ready For Hot Girl Summer To End So I Can Start Enjoying Fun Girl Fall

It's the only time of the year when you can wear a huge sweater with leggings and get away with it.

253
NBC Universal

Many would argue that summer is the best season of the year. There's no school, you can go swimming and go to the beach, you can get a tan (or if you're like me, you can attempt to get a tan), and the days are a lot longer and nicer. While all of this is true, I still feel that fall is the superior season, and here are seven reasons why fall should come sooner.

1. It's sweater weather!!!

Listen, I'm all about the hot weather we have now and I love being able to go swimming, but fall weather is so much better! You can wear a huge sweater with leggings and high boots, be completely comfortable, and get away with it.

2. The scenery is beautiful.

Nothing compares to the beautiful views that fall has to offer. The leaves turn red, orange, yellow, and brown before falling to the ground. There's something about the leaves changing that gives off such good vibes.

3. With fall comes spooky season​. 

Halloween is near. Who doesn't love dressing up in costumes and eating entire bags of candy?!?

4. Apple cider. Nuff said.

Whether you like it plain or alcoholic, apple cider is one of the best things about fall.

5. Pumpkin-spiced everything.

Call me basic all you want, but there's a reason everyone's obsessed with pumpkin-spiced things...

6. Pumpkin patches.

A great setting for a second date or a girls' day!

7. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and prepping for the holidays.

As fall begins, we swap out our tight dresses and party spirit for family time and comfy clothes, while also getting a little closer to the start of our favorite holidays!

While summer does have so many amazing perks, fall is much better, in my opinion. Although it's still August, I can't wait for the hot weather to be gone and for fall to finally begin!

From Your Site Articles