Hello there, fellow 'Friends' fans, it's Chandler here, I mean Anna. Sorry, but if there's one thing that you should know about me, it's that I am essentially Chandler Bing. I know you've read the title and are probably thinking that this article is pretty much saying that everyone needs to find someone like me and you're not wrong. I, like Chandler, am hopeless, awkward, and desperate for love. I also tend to make jokes when I'm uncomfortable, well you get the point.
Chandler is arguably the most relatable fictional character in television history and that makes him the best. He's caring, sweet, and hilarious. His amazing qualities makes him someone that every person should aspire to be with as a lover or a friend. Without further ado, here's why everyone needs to find their own Chandler Bing (aka Anna Labrecque, but you get it).
1. He's absolutely hysterical
2. He's awkward, but in a cute way
3. He accepts people for who they are, even if he might make fun of them sometimes
4. He has a beautiful smile
5. He's an all around good guy
6. He encourages his friends to follow their dreams
7. He's dorky, but in the best way
8. He's an amazing friend who's always there for you
When the rain starts to pour...
9. He loves dessert, especially cheesecake
10. He's not afraid to embarrass himself
11. He's sexy, I mean look at that face
12. He loves to relax
13) He loves to play games, especially foosball
14. He's a great dancer
15. He's a very relatable human being (I am him?)
Thank you, Matthew Perry, for playing everybody's favorite character. F.R.I.E.N.D.S wouldn't have been the same without you.