3 Reasons Why Every Blonde Needs A Brunette Best Friend

Your counterpart, your opposite, your best friend

1039

The easiest way to make friends is to flock to those who share the same interests as you, but we all need that one friend that is everything we are not. Every blonde needs a brunette best friend, someone to depend on, tell them when to calm down and to justify their actions. Here are three reasons why.

1. You won't have the same taste in guys.

A lot of guys prefer blondes over brunettes, or brunettes over blondes. If you have a brunette best friend you won't ever have to worry about fighting over guys. That's the key to friendship and it is girl code; you will most likely never take their man, anyways. You both know each other's type, and you both know who you each do and don't want to date. No worries when someone catches your eye, however. If you both do go after the same man -- call dibs, first!

2. You won't need to worry about accidentally matching when you go out.

Blondes look better in some colors that favor their complexions, while brunettes rock other colors. You won't show up to the pre-game dressed alike because it is very unlikely you will have the same taste in colors and clothes. Your worst fear won't come true when the girl always by your side looks identical to you! Let's be serious, though; you are probably going to get ready together so you can coordinate.. You can also share shoes -- the true meaning of friends.

3. Your personalities will most likely offset one another.

Brunettes are known to be dependable and reliable, while blondes exude the vibe of spontaneity. Your brunette best friend is your other half, the one that holds you down while still going a little crazy with you from time to time. You both are probably always seen together, and every time you attend a pregame without one another you feel incomplete, and people ask you where your other half is. That is definitely how you know you compliment each other -- if people like you both together. You will always have a great time with your other half best friend.

Although there are hundreds of reasons why every blonde needs a brunette best friend, the true friendship between the two opposites is something one has to experience for themselves.