Why Does God Give Us Struggles?

Why Does God Give Us Struggles?

Here is the reason that I came up with.

3035
Why Does God Give Us Struggles?

Why does God give us struggles?

As people go through struggles the most common question that comes up is “why." Like why did this happen? Why did it have to be her? Why am I being put through this? The answer can vary from different people and some may not even know. The most common response is, “everything happens for a reason." However, this will tell you my take on those "why” questions and here is the answer that I came up with.

First off, if you are going through a death of a loved one let me say that it is okay and I'm truly sorry for your loss. The reason that these struggles, tragedies, or as I call them challenges or tests happen is to strengthen our relationship with God. Every time that something bad happens we always end up feeling terrible depending on the severity. Keep in mind I’m speaking from terms of break ups, deaths, failures, and even disease. We tend to lose our way and sometimes even ask if God is with us. However, this isn’t the case at all, God is and always will be here for all of us. This is just God’s way of testing our faith in him and testing the strength of our faith in him.

Let me explain, each challenge that we go through is one notch stronger than the last. Like the volume of a guitar speaker, the higher the number the louder the noise. He gives us these challenges to strengthen our faith in hopes of strengthening our relationship with Him as well, so that we may be with him in Heaven. God loves each and every one of us so much that He died to save us. God is not dead, He is simply helping each and every one of us through our journeys in life.

Each tragedy or bad experience helps us grow stronger mentally, and in our relationship with Him. God does not want us to shy away, rather the opposite. He wants us to be with Him and trust in Him in each part of our lives. Personally I’m going through something right now, but I know that God is protecting me and guiding me through it. How did I come to this reasoning?

Well think about it. God puts us through difficulties many times in life. Whether it’s a break up, a death, a failure, or a loved one who got diagnosed. To me each challenge is stronger than the last. Like being bullied, that’s elementary school to high school. Divorce, that’s stronger than bullying. When I speak of divorce it could mean either your parents got divorced or you just got a divorce. Break ups can be anywhere.

Failures happen throughout life. That’s why they are a part of it. They are put there to help us learn from them and succeed. After each challenge He’ll reward us with something good. He doesn’t want us to always be miserable and depressed. He will never put us over the edge either.

In struggles there can be many metaphors that can relate. This is one I came up with after a storm passed by my area: Life is like the weather, it can be predicted yet unpredictable. There will be beauty, tragedy, terrible storms and beautiful sun shines. However, at the end of the terrible storm is always a beautiful sun shine and maybe a rainbow. If you’re going through a storm just know that the beautiful sun shine is coming. I may not know you, the reader, personally but I know you will make it through this storm. In other words: don't give up, don't ever give up, keep fighting and you will prevail as victorious.