Why Do The Good People Always Get Hurt?

Why Do The Good People Always Get Hurt?

No matter what the situation is it always seems to happen

1211
Why Do The Good People Always Get Hurt?
The Hurt

You are this happy-go-lucky kid who's too nice to everyone and doesn’t know how to stop. In the long run, there are moments where it truly pays off. Those same people you are kind to everyday actually love how kind and respectful you are and would not want to do anything to hurt you. Instead, they take your kindness, learn from it, and use it on someone else. Basically, they are just learning from you how to change their attitude and be more like you. It maybe the only case where your kindness gets you somewhere.

There are other time where someone takes your kindness and crumples it up into a little tiny ball. They let you make the choice of what to do with it since they know you can’t say no. That ability for a kind-hearted soul to say no is a big step out of their comfort zone. The only time it’s not is when they know for sure they can not do something out of their own kind will. At that point where they say no you can honestly tell something is way too much and you need to respect it.

When that person doesn’t respect the fact you said no, that’s where they try and tear you apart. In that sense they use you until you can’t breathe. They use you until you can’t walk. They use you to the point where you are breaking emotionally and you have no clue what to do. You don’t fully realize you are being used and that means you don’t fully realize you are being hurt by that person. Being hurt by that person doesn’t mean they have to physically abuse you, it’s all about the emotions and verbal content to what they are saying and doing to you.

Relationship and friendship wise they are playing you at your own kind game. It’s called How Long Until They Notice? It starts off as a thing they don’t know they’re doing until they keep saying things the kind-hearted person wants to hear and giving easy tasks for them to do that they can’t say no to. Then it drags onto tasks they say no to but the person twists the words until they say yes. That person doesn’t see it that way, they just see it as a valid point to change their answer. In the end they stop feeling that certain way for you and not see you or talk to you for awhile. They finally confront you about it and you just crash and burn in the flames.

There is no real answer as to why the good people always get hurt. It’s been a question flowing through me for a long time. Maybe it’s because people can’t handle their own lives and want to them to feel the pressure. Maybe it’s because they can’t let someone down gently. Or maybe it’s because they want to make the phrase, “Only the good die young,” come to life. Personally, I have no idea and you may have some feedback too. In short, the good people don’t deserve the disrespect. The good people don’t deserve the bad karma they receive. The good people don’t deserve to get hurt.