Why Christmas Is The Absolute Best Time Of The Year

7

Decorations... EVERYWHERE

No matter where you go in December (and arguably November) you will be constantly surrounded by garlands, lights, stars, presents, trees, wreaths, ornaments, tinsel, poinsettias, and SANTAS

Everyone can’t stop smiling

It’s no lie that Christmas is the happiest season of all. And studies show that middle finger is used the least in the month of December!

BYE exams, hello couch

Three final exams in two days on 4 months of material? Embrace the absence of ALL responsibilities and enjoy and entire month of laying on the couch

Christmas cards

It's time to send an awkward forced picture of you and your family to people you haven't really spoken to in years. And also laugh at the ones you receive

ABC’s 25 days of Christmas

There is no better moment than when ABC formally releases the lineup of the best movies to ever be created. Put on your onesie, grab the popcorn, and enjoy all the magical movies you watched as a child.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESUS!

Now light the candles!

BELIEVE! He is real

Don’t be the a**hole that tells the kids Santa isn’t real, because according to santatraker.com, he's actually in the North Pole wrapping our presents at this very moment

FOOD

Christmas cookies for all three meals? Accompanied with 8 serving sizes of eggnog? With a side of Christmas baked ham? Doused in Cranberry sauce? Yeah, sounds good. 

New Years resolutions are coming so eat all you can while you can and may the buttons on your pants pop off!

Dreaming of a white Christmas?

Odds are it probably won’t happen, but if it does, bring out the sleds and laugh at the first person to wipeout. May the odds be ever in your favor

Christmas tree shopping

If you were blessed enough to be born into a normal family that purchases a normal tree, then good for you. However, for the rest of us, cheers to driving hours to a tree farm and trekking through snow-covered woods to chop down the “perfect” tree (Which is actually crooked, missing a whole side of branches, and falls over in your living room a day after being fully decorated).

Christmas Pandora radio station... ON REPEAT

Mariah Carey, you may now serenade my soul with “All I Want for Christmas is You”

Yankee Candle

Dropping $100 on peppermint, gingerbread maple, balsam cedar, sugar plum, berry trifle, and salted caramel smelling candles will forever be a tradition. May the aroma of Christmas attack your nostrils

Presents 

What’s better than the annual question, “What are you asking for for Christmas?” Excuse me as I get out my 50-page list of ideas

Most importantly, it brings loved ones together
.

Christmas is great for gifts and relaxing, but most importantly, Christmas is for sharing love and spending time with your closest friends and family.

“Through the years, we will all be together if fates allow” -musical genius, Judy Garland. And man oh man is she right.
Count your blessings and be grateful, because life is fleeting, so appreciate coming home for the holidays and enjoy all the things that make home, home.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas!