Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Who do you see in the mirror?

1749
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
lee-lo.co.uk

Do you give in when you see a mirror or take a picture? Do you only see flaws or do you see yourself how others see you? Do not instantly feel belittled when you look in the mirror. See yourself with your beauty, both inner and outer. The first thing all people need to know is self-confidence. If they are confident in themselves, whether it is looks or an action, they will be happier.

Often times when people look in the mirror and only see imperfections. If people fixate on their imperfections they will only see those imperfections and not their true beauty. Many people have quotes about beauty and not believing the mirror. One person is Chris Butler and he wrote one of my favorite quotes. He wrote the quote, “mirror, mirror on the wall, I’ll always get up after I fall. Whether I run, walk, or have to crawl, I’ll set my goals and achieve them all.” I love this quote because it does not mean we are going to get up and bounce back from failing right away. It shows that things take time to heal and recover from. Whether it takes an individual an hour, a week or even a few months to recover from their failure.

Everyone hits bumps in the road but how they handle it shows their character. If people were to let every negative thing people say about them effect them, people would be nowhere near as strong as they are. If every girl were to let every negative comment effect her, they would not be as strong as they are. Women get their beauty from their confidence. In fairy tales, Disney princesses turn to a mirror and ask who is the fairest of them all. Part of me thinks fairy tales should not have princesses rely on a mirror for its opinion. Frozen made it so people knew all princesses were not perfect. Part of the movie shows Anna waking up with her hair a mess. This is probably my favorite scene of the movie because it shows that not everyone wakes up flawless. People wake up with their hair messy and maybe even have make up left on from the night before.