Which Flower Delivery Service in Australia Offers the Best Service?

Overview

19

While chocolates and teddy bears are always a classic choice, there’s something undeniably romantic about receiving fresh flowers. But with so many flower delivery services available in Australia, how do you choose the best one?

This blog post will compare and evaluate Australia’s top flower delivery services based on cost, bouquets and arrangements, and customer reviews. Continue reading to learn more about Australia’s best flower delivery services.

4 Factors to Consider When Choosing a Flower Delivery Service in Australia

• Cost. The price of bouquets and arrangements can vary greatly among different flower delivery services. We will compare the costs of different services to help you find the best value for money.
  • Variety of bouquets and arrangements. Different flower delivery services offer different styles and types of bouquets and arrangements. We will compare the selection of each service to help you find the one that best fits your needs.
  • Customer reviews. Customer reviews can be a helpful way to gauge the quality and reliability of a flower delivery service. We will consider each service’s overall satisfaction and ratings based on customer reviews.

Top 5 Flower Delivery Services in Australia

1. Sarah’s Flowers

Sarah’s Flowers is an online flower delivery service that offers a variety of boxed arrangements, bouquets, and fruit hampers. Prices for bouquets and arrangements start at around $60 and can exceed $300. This flower delivery service delivers to most Australian regions for a standard fee of $15.95, with promised delivery by 5 pm for business addresses or 6 pm for residential addresses.

You can receive same-day flower delivery central coast and metropolitan areas if the order is placed before 2 pm on any day of the week.

According to customer reviews, Sarah’s Flowers received high marks (five stars) for delivery reliability, product accuracy, range of flowers, customer service, ease of site navigation, and general satisfaction. The only area where it received a lower rating was value for money, with four stars.

2. 1300Flowers

1300Flowers is an online flower delivery service that aims to provide a boutique experience by handpicking florists with local knowledge and using Australian-grown flowers whenever possible. While it has a smaller network of florists than other retailers, it claims to maintain close relationships with its partners. The company offers a range of bouquets categorized by occasion or price and a classic fruit box that can be customized with additional chocolates.

Same-day delivery is available throughout Australia on weekdays if the order is placed before 2 pm and on Saturdays if the order is placed before 10 am. The standard delivery flat rate is $15.95 for most areas. Customers can also place orders up to 12 months in advance. According to customer reviews, 1300Flowers received a rating of four stars for delivery reliability, product accuracy, ease of site navigation, customer service, and value for money.

3. Fast Flowers

Fast Flowers is an Australian-owned and operated online flower delivery service that offers a variety of bouquets, boxed floral arrangements, wreaths, and flowers in ceramic cubes. The company has partnered with florists across Australia to provide several options, including cheaper options under $70. Fast Flowers offers same-day delivery for orders placed before 2 pm on weekdays and 10 am on Saturdays, based on the recipient’s time zone. Customers in most metro areas can also choose express delivery. The company has a delivery fee of $15.95 for most areas. According to customer reviews, Fast Flowers received a rating of four stars for product accuracy, delivery, customer service, and value for money and a rating of three stars for delivery reliability and timing.

4. Interflora

Interflora is an international flower delivery service in 150 countries, including the UK, New Zealand, Canada, the US, Germany, Ireland, and France. The flower delivery service has partnered with over 50,000 florists globally, including 750 in Australia. It offers a range of native and wildflowers, traditional bouquets, and basket arrangements. For same-day delivery, orders must be placed before 2 pm on weekdays and before 10 am on Saturdays, based on the recipient’s time zone.

Their delivery service is accessible in 24 hours unless you’re situated in restricted delivery areas, which could take up to 48 hours. According to customer reviews, Interflora received a rating of five stars for its range of flowers and four stars in most other categories, including product accuracy, timing, and delivery reliability. The flower delivery service received a rating of three stars for value for money.

5. Teleflora

Teleflora is an online flower delivery service that partners with the Petals Florist Network to deliver fresh flowers and other gifts in Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. Prices start at $29.95. In addition to individual bouquets and arrangements, Teleflora offers Designer’s Choice options in three key sections – Premium, Deluxe, and Classic.

These options are available in multiple themes, including Valentine’s Day, Savoury Hamper, Indoor Plant, and Mother’s Day. Furthermore, same-day delivery is available for orders placed before 2 pm on weekdays or 10 am on Saturdays, based on the recipient’s time zone. However, same-day delivery may not be guaranteed on Sundays or for remote areas.

Concluding Thoughts

Choosing the best flower delivery service in Australia depends on your personal preferences and budget. You can find a service that meets your needs and expectations by considering factors such as cost, delivery speed, variety of bouquets and arrangements, and customer reviews.

Whether you’re looking for a romantic gesture or want to brighten your home with fresh blooms, you can find the right flower delivery service. We hope this blog post has provided you with helpful information and insights to make your decision easier.