The Disney Princesses In Nine Enneagram Types

The 9 Enneagram Types As Told By Your Favorite Disney Princesses

Have you ever wondered which Disney princess you're most like based on your Enneagram type?

600
Disney

One of the most popular personality tests these days is the Enneagram personality test. After completing the test, it gives you a number between 1 and 9, and each number is linked to a personality type. These are general explanations for each, but if you were to take the test you'd get a deeper explanation into your type.

Many people use these Enneagram types to determine which characters they're most like in movies.

Since I'm a big Disney fan, I thought it'd be fun to list the Disney princess that matches up with Enneagram type!

Disclaimer: This is based on my own personal opinion, but I have seen other pairings of Disney characters with these types that also make sense!

1. The Reformer: Moana

Moana

I see Moana as a Type One because she desires to justify herself, has a sense of mission, and wants to improve the world with her influence.

2. The Helper: Anna

Anna

Anna is clearly a Type 2. She desires love, is very empathetic, and she can struggle with possessiveness when she fears losing someone she loves (I'm looking at you Frozen 2).

3. The Achiever: Tiana

Tiana

Tiana is most definitely a Type 3 - she is ambitious and a hard worker, but she can be known to be a bit of a workaholic when it comes to working for the things she wants.

4. The Individualist: Elsa

Elsa

Elsa can be seen as a Type 4 because she feels that she is different from everyone else, and while she may be creative, she tends to withhold herself due to feeling defective at times.

5. The Investigator: Belle

Belle

Most people associate Belle with a Type 5. She is insightful, curious, and can have a bit of a problem with isolating herself from others.

6. The Loyalist: Rapunzel

Tangled

Rapunzel definitely fits the Type 6 profile. She is security-oriented, extremely loyal, but she can be anxious when she is unsure about something.

7. The Enthusiast: Ariel

Ariel

Ariel most matches Type 7. She may be impulsive, but it's only due to the fact that she desires satisfaction and aims to get the best out of life.

8. The Challenger: Jasmine

Jasmine

Jasmine embodies a Type 8. She desires control over her life and will use her confidence to confront others and stand up for herself and her beliefs.

9. The Peacemaker: Cinderella

Cinderella

Lastly, we have Cinderella as a Type 9. She tends to keep the peace, and while she is optimistic that things will get better, she avoids rocking the boat and causing problems for herself and for others.