Coffee and Zodiac Signs

Which Cbus Coffee Shop You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign

If you go to enough of these (and get the stamps), you get a T-shirt!

529
https://unsplash.com/photos/T8Y966fvgB4
Unsplash

What coffee shop should you be going to?

Virgo-Cup O Joe

Cup O Joe is practical just like Virgo. It's got what you need in a good study space, and it's the place to go when you need to get work done or have a professional meeting.

Libra-Fox in the Snow

Libras tend to be one of the more social zodiac signs. For them, Fox in the Snow is the place to be. It's perfect for cute Instagram pictures and there's no wifi, so it's the best place for really talking to people.

Scorpio- Kafé Kerouac

Let's be honest, Scorpios can be secretive. Kafé Kerouac is the same. Unlike most of the Columbus coffee places, this café is north of campus and can sometimes be easy to miss. Inside, though, it's got lots of character. This place has books, coffee named after books, and great music.

Sagittarius- One Line Coffee

Sagittarius likes their freedom. One Line Coffee has big windows up front with lots of light to make you feel relaxed and unrestricted.

Capricorn- Winan's Fine Chocolate and Coffees

Capricorns are all about good quality and so is Winan's. If you wanna feel bougee, this is the place to go.

Aquarius-The Roaming Goat

Aquarius loves originality and Roaming Goat has got that. If the name doesn't entice you enough, the vibe certainly will. With new art every month or so, The Roaming Goat is a quiet café on the Short North that you'll love!

Pisces- Pistacia Vera

Pistacia Vera gives off a gentle and artistic vibe unlike any other coffee shop on this list. It's located over in German Village (right by the Book Loft). If you haven't been, I highly suggest going and trying some of their macarons!

Aries- Red Velvet Café

Red Velvet Café is family owned and VERY passionate (like you, Aries) about the quality of their coffee, cupcakes, and other assorted goodies.

Taurus- Stauff's

Stauff's is the most reliable coffee location in Columbus, and if you're a Taurus, you know that that's very important. There are three different locations (Grandview, North Market, and German Village), so you can get to it anywhere.

Gemini- Kittie's Cakes Café

Geminis, despite their not so great reputation, can be very affectionate and kindhearted. These vibes perfectly match Kittie's Cakes Café in downtown Columbus. Bonus: their cinnamon rolls were voted the best in Columbus!

Cancer- Mission Coffee Co. 

Cancers will love Mission Coffee's comfy space. It's very homey with lots of couches and a relaxed environment to study or listen to music.

Leo- The Roosevelt

Leo's are warm and generous. The Roosevelt has giant windows, so the sun can get in no matter the season. It's also very focused on helping the community with different issues around Columbus and the world.