A List of Bachelor Couples Who Are Still Together

A Complete And Detailed List Of Every Couple That Has Come Out Of Bachelor Nation

We're going all the way back to the beginning.

17

Bachelor Nation is in mourning. Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Boothe ended their three-year engagement this week. There was speculation for quite some time that the couple was on the rocks, but Kaitlyn took to social media to defend why the couple had been spending time apart. Unfortunately, it appears that the couples efforts to reconcile didn't work. Although Bachelor Nation couples come and go, these two seemed like they were meant to last, which is why this breakup is especially disappointing. To cheer myself up, I decided to take a look at all of the Bachelor Nation couples who are still together.

1. Becca Kufrin and Garrett Yrigoyen

The newest couple to come out of The Bachelorette! Although Garrett got heat for his problematic Instagram "likes," I was happy to see that he apologized and that it seemed sincere. With Becca's help, he seems to be learning and expanding his views. Although I did prefer Blake, I hope that this couple remains happy for Becca's sake.

2. Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham

These two got off to a rocky start after Arie dumped Lauren and proposed to Becca. Alas, Arie couldn't stop thinking about Lauren, and he broke off his engagement to Becca in order to be with her. These two continue to get a lot of negativity sent their way for how the whole situation was handled. For that reason alone, I hope that they can make it work. If you're going to risk the entire country hating you, hopefully, it's worth it.

3. Chris Randone and Krystal Nielson

A surprising couple, as they were both interested in other people at the beginning of the fifth season of Bachelor in Paradise. Both villains on their respective seasons, these two might just be crazy enough to make it work.

4. Joe Amabile and Kendall Long

Known as "Grocery Store Joe" and "That weird taxidermy girl", Joe and Kendall are not two people that you would initially put together, but alas, they work. Kendall pushes Joe to go outside of his comfort zone and Joe has shown Kendall what it means to have faith in another person. Although they broke up towards the end of Paradise, this couple seems to have worked through those issues and they seem stronger for it.

5. Kevin Wendt and Astrid Loch

Another couple that broke up before Paradise ended, Astrid and Kevin are working their way back to a strong, trust-filled relationship. Kevin had been through a lot during his previous Bachelor experiences; he won his season and got engaged to Jasmine Lorimer, and he left Bachelor Winter Games in a relationship with Ashley Iaconetti. Kevin felt a lot of pressure to be in a position with Astrid that he wasn't ready for. Thus, the breakup occurred. However, after talking things out, Kevin and Astrid are back on the right path and they seem to be doing great as their families recently met!

6. Jared Haibon and Ashley Iaconetti 

Ashley knew from the moment she laid eyes on Jared that he was her soulmate. He took a little bit longer. Ashley and Jared met on season two of Bachelor in Paradise where Ashley spent the entire season pursuing Jared, and Jared spent the entire season trying to sort his own feelings out. Season three of Paradise saw these two trying to date other people, though Ashley still did her best to catch Jared's eye. In Ashley's web series "The Story of Us", Jared and Ashley explain what happened in between the two seasons. It is revealed that Jared needed to find who he really was and that Ashley needed to mature a little, but in the end, they both know that they're meant to be. This segment really helped viewers understand how real this relationship is and it fills in the blanks. Although I was not an initial supporter of Jared and Ashley (mostly because of the negative way Ashley treated other women who showed interest in Jared), I am happy to see both of them so happy, and I hope to see them make it down the aisle.

7. Clay Harbor and Angela Amezcua

Although Clay did not appear on Bachelor in Paradise, Angela did. Lucky for her, that didn't work out, and she found true love when she met Clay through fellow BIP cast member, Chris Randone.

8. Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abasolo

Rachel and Bryan's relationship has long been overshadowed by Peter Kraus, Rachel's runner-up. It's great to see that amidst the naysayers, Bryan and Rachel still seem to be incredibly happy.

9. Raven Gates and Adam Gottschalk

Raven was the runner-up on Nick Viall's season and Adam was the guy with the creepy doll on Rachel Lindsay's season. The pair left season four of Bachelor in Paradise together, though not engaged. Over a year later, they are still together! It's nice to see a couple in Bachelor Nation taking things slow and not rushing into an engagement, but that's not to say that we don't want to see them take that next step!

10. Jojo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers

After Jojo had her heart broken by Ben Higgins, it's nice to see her so happy with Jordan. They've survived through some nasty rumors, and they're getting their own reality show! Hopefully, their experience turns out better than Ben and Lauren's did.

11. Carly Waddell and Evan Bass

It was your classic love story; boy pursues girl, girl throws up. These two had a rocky relationship in the beginning, but Evan grew on Carly and by the end of the third season of Bachelor in Paradise, they were engaged! Their wedding was televised and they have a beautiful daughter together.

12. Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert

Jade and Tanner are the couple that every Bachelor in Paradise couple should strive to be. They were together from the start, and they were able to overcome every obstacle in their way with maturity and commitment. They have a daughter, Emmy, and they seem to be one of the happiest couples ever to come out of Bachelor Nation.

13. Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried

When Desiree accepted Chris' proposal at the end of her season, no one thought that it would last, but Chris and Des have proved everyone wrong! The couple welcomed a baby boy in October of 2016.

14. Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici

Sean was the perfect Bachelor. He and Catherine now have two sons together, and they just vacationed in Paris. Plus, Sean keeps us all updated on their family with his dad jokes on Twitter.

15. Holly Durst and Blake Julian

The only couple to come out of the Bachelor spinoff known as Bachelor Pad, Holly and Blake are severely overlooked. They had one of the most dramatic story lines to ever happen on a Bachelor show. Holly had been previously engaged to Michael Stagliano, who was also competing on Bachelor Pad that season. Although the two exes decided to be teammates, Holly couldn't help but be interested in Blake. Throughout the season, we saw Michael try to win Holly back while Blake was trying to steal any time alone with her that he could. Although Holly ultimately sent Blake home and went on to win Bachelor Pad with Michael, she told him that their relationship wasn't over and she was right! The two have been happily married since 2012! Don't worry about Michael, he found love after Holly and was married in 2014.

16. Ashely Hebert and JP Rosenbaum

Ashley was the second Bachelorette to marry her winner. Their wedding was televised in 2012 and the couple recently renewed their vows! Ashley and JP have two beautiful children.

17. Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney

Before Arie, there was Jason. Jason initially chose Melissa Rycroft as his winner, but on his After The Final Rose Special, he broke up with her for runner-up Molly. The two have been together ever since, and even have two kids! It goes to show that true love does conquer all.

18. Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter

The first Bachelorette, and the series longest success story! Trista and Ryan have been together since she picked him as her winner, and they got married in 2003. They have two children together, and it's wonderful to continue to watch this couple thrive.

19. Jesse Csincsak and Ann Lueders

Jesse won DeAnna Pappas' season, but it didn't last. He would go on to meet Ann, a contestant from Jason Mesnick's season. The couple married in 2010 and now have three children.

20. Chris Lambton and Peyton Wright

Chris was eliminated from Ali Fedotowsky's season and Peyton from Andy Baldwin's. Peyton also appeared on season one of Bachelor Pad, but she was not lucky in love or money. Chris and Peyton met at a golf tournament and were introduced to each other through other Bachelor Nation alumni. They're married and have one child together.

21. Ty Brown and Elizabeth Kitt

Like Peyton, Kitt was also a contestant on season one of Bachelor Pad who did not find what she was looking for. Elizabeth initially appeared on Jake Pavelka's season and was known for being a bit of an airhead. She met Ty, a contestant from Ali Fedotowsky's season at a charity event, and the couple was married in 2014.

22. DeAnna Pappas and Stephen Stagliano

Although Stephen was never a Bachelor Nation contestant, his brother, Michael, was a recurring cast member, appearing on Jillian Harris's season, and again on seasons two and three of Bachelor Pad. Stephen met DeAnna through a Bachelor Nation event after she had ended her relationship with the winner of her season, Jesse Csincsak. The couple got married in 2010 and have two children!

Here's hoping that all of these couples remain happy and in love!