Where Should You Live Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Which city fits your vibe?
1343

Your zodiac sign can tell you more than you think. With all of our differing personalities, we'd obviously survive more happily in differing locations. Based on the stars, here is where you'd thrive!

1. Aries (March 21–April 19)

(Cape Town, South Africa)

As an Aries, you're lively, energetic, and one of a kind. You can only thrive in a place that offers that same energy. The uniqueness of Cape Town, South Africa will draw you in. The small size of the city makes the community heavily active and connected. It has plenty to do so you'd never get restless. Cape Town has the city, as well as mountains, and beaches.

2. Taurus (April 20-May 20 )

(Calgary, Alberta, Canada)

Taurus is down to earth. You are drawn to nature to match your chilled out spirit, and when you’re not so chilled out, nature is the one thing that can bring you back down. Beauty is of enormous importance to you, you need a view for days. Calgary, Alberta, Canada has no shortage of either. You’ll fall in love with the lush evergreens and snow-capped mountains.

3. Gemini (May 21-June 20)

(New York City, NY)

If anyone can handle New York City, it’s Gemini. The constant movement along with the influential aura of the city is perfect for you as a powerful and intelligent person. You need an environment with limitless opportunities to match your limitless potential. It doesn’t hurt that you’re a natural socialite. If you so desire, there’s no stopping you from climbing your way to celebrity status.

4. Cancer (June 21-July 22)

(Amsterdam, Netherlands)

Cancer flourishes in calm, homely places. You have high standards for your location, but only on an intuitive level–it’s got to feel just right. The creativity of Amsterdam is what will do that for you. You feel connected and most at ease around water, making Amsterdam the place for you to settle down and grow your roots.

5. Leo (July 23-August 22)

(Dubai, United Arab Emirates)

Leo needs a place that can keep up with their ego. You love to show off and Dubai does, too. It prides itself on its luxurious shopping, nightlife, and 5-star hotels. You have always had dreams as big as the Sun, and there is no better place to watch them become reality than in flashy Dubai.

6. Virgo (August 23-September 22)

(London, England)

Virgo is known for their diligence and closed-off demeanor. However, this sign has one of the most prominent, unique senses of humor. You’ve also got an inexplicable admiration for all things quaint. A place that can combine your love for work, minimalist beauty, and a dry sense of humor is London.

7. Libra (September 23-October 22)

(Rome, Italy)

Libra is a peaceful, harmonious sign obsessed with beauty, art, and luxury. Rome’s effortless, airy beauty is perfectly compatible with Libra's. The chance to gain new knowledge and the culture would be practically magnetic to you. If any sign were the Renaissance personified, it’s you.

8. Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

(Paris, France)

Scorpio is the most intense and moody signs of the zodiac. Unlike most, you don’t mind the rain. A place like Paris, France, is one of the few cities in the world that can match Scorpio’s magnetic and mysterious air. Paris is famous for exuding romance, luckily, so are you.

9. Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

(Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)

Sagittarius is a traveler at heart. They could probably be at home anywhere in the world thanks to their great ability to make friends and easygoing essence. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil has the history, culture, religion, and lifestyle to keep Sag interested. Not to mention it’s surrounded by beautiful ocean, creating a view you will never get tired of.

10. Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

(Dresden, Germany)

Capricorn’s love for nature is deeply rooted in their old soul. You need a place that offers peace and quiet so you can focus on your endless work and projects. You also admire a place with history, like Dresden. Germany is cold, just how you like it, and luckily there are many mountains nearby. Paired with the old, mountainous beauty, without a doubt this is the place for you to call home.

11. Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

(Havana, Cuba)

Aquarius, being the offbeat activist you are, would love Havana, Cuba. It’s a fairly uncommon choice, making it perfect for you. You can only survive in a city that offers equal part people and nature. There is an abundance of opportunities for volunteering. You get most of your satisfaction from helping others and Havana’s differences are just the edge you need to be able to call it home.

12. Pisces (February 19-March 20)

(Marrakesh, Morocco)

Pisces is a deeply thoughtful, intuitive, and creative sign. Marrakesh, Morocco harbors an enormous amount of creativity. In fact, a huge part of its culture revolves around artisans in the souks. You can’t help but take inspiration from the beauty of the historical landmarks around the city. And of course, as Marrakesh is not too far from the coast, the water is always near.