If Disney Princesses Went To College

If Disney Princesses Went To College

If they were just like us, of course.

343
If Disney Princesses Went To College

The ONLY time it’s okay to assume something about someone you don’t know is if they’re Disney Princesses and you know your assumptions are 100% accurate.

So the Disney Princesses got to live these extravagant lifestyles, and at the end of the story, no matter how outlandish and unrealistic it had been, there would always be something that tied back to a lesson on morality that somehow every kid on the planet could apply to their lives at that given time. I guess that’s because little kid’s lives are easy and problem free.

As you get older, it’s much harder to relate to Disney Royalty. Not once has Sleeping Beauty ever mentioned FAFSA or November 1st deadlines. Who are you trying to fool, Disney? The Princesses aren’t relatable anymore!

So here’s a list of some of the Disney Princesses and which college or university they would attend if they were normal like us. Which they're not. They're princesses.

Snow White (Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs): Loyola Marymount University

This old-as-crap (1856) university located in Los Angeles couldn’t be a better fit for the very first Disney Princess. Not only is LMU known to be full of high achieving students, it’s also one of the world’s cleanest college campus. There’s probably a rule against bringing your 7 best dwarf friends to live with you in the dorms, so it’s absolutely essential that Snow White attend only the best of the best. She’s so used to the dwarfs doing all the cleaning that she probably doesn’t know the first thing about cleanliness in a home environment. Luckily, LMU is already so darn clean, our girl can just sit back, relax, and eat pears (because who would eat an apple after what happened last time).

Cinderella (Cinderella): The New School (New York City)

Name a more iconic duo. I’ll wait. I mean, really. Cinderella is The New School if The New School were a perso— sorry, princess. Cinderella is so crafty it hurts. Yes, her fairy god mother did play a big role in the whole ‘transforming rags into a beautiful gown and rats into beautiful shiny horses’ thing, but let’s be real, FGM didn’t do that all on her own. Cinderella is a DIY queen trapped inside a dirt-poor-forgotten-child’s body. The New School’s Manhattan location makes it even more perfect for Cinderella. 1) She’s broke and so is the majority of all 18-30-year-olds in NYC, so she’d fit right in. 2) She’s got a funky style and if you know anything about anything, you’d know that New York is THE place to be if you’re into outlandish fashion. Anyway, The New School introduces themselves on their website saying, and I quote, “Imagine a place where scholars, artists, and designers find the support they need to challenge convention…” The statement goes on for a little longer, but the point is, Cinderella is the least conventional person there ever was. She does whatever she damn well pleases and doesn’t take orders from anyone. Unless the order is to be home before the clock strikes midnight, she follows that one.

Ariel (The Little Mermaid): Florida Gulf Coast University

There’s not a school out there more perfect for this mermaid turned leg-having human. First of all, it’s right on the Gulf, which if you didn’t know due to a lack of education, is WATER. Ariel is a mermaid. FGCU is on the water. She could literally get her study on ‘unda da sea.’

Aurora (Sleeping Beauty): The University of Tennessee Knoxville

The University of Tennessee Knoxville has the lowest graduation rate in the country. It’s a given that Aurora would have no choice but to dropout of college. Her grades would be terrible, due to the fact that she would sleep through every one of her classes. Goodnight.

Belle (Beauty and the Beast): Boston College

Although Belle may not have been a huge fan of her small village back home, she would find herself back in a small town, this time in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts. Boston College has that close knit town feel that would make Belle feel completely at home, but it’s only 6 miles from Boston, where she could start her journey to becoming a city girl.

Elsa (Frozen): McGill University (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)

Elsa isn’t the most outgoing Disney Royal, but she sure is smart, and a huge fan of history. That’s why McGill University, which was founded in 1821 and has an average GPA of 4.0, is the perfect fit for this Ice Queen. Yes, the freezing weather that comes with going to college in Canada might be a deal breaker for some people, but the cold has literally never bothered Elsa (anyway).

Jasmine (Aladdin): The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising

Ah, another perfect fit. FIDM is undoubtedly one of the best fashion schools in existence. Jasmine would take a lot of classes on garment construction. Since FIDM is located in Los Angeles, her clothing line (which she’d start halfway into her sophomore year) would be crazy successful. Her clothing would be unique as well as shining, shimmering, and splendid. She knows her way around a DSLR and it would be beyond easy to find aspiring models to work for her for, like, $2 an hour. There’s no doubt we’d see Kendall Jenner walking in Jasmine’s NYFW show.

Pocahontas (Pocahontas): None

There’s no way Pocahontas would waste her prime years cooped up in a dorm room. She’d take a gap year and backpack around Europe. Along the way, she may even find a boy who sparks her interest. Either way, there’s nowhere Pocahontas feels more at home that the great outdoors.

Alice (Alice in Wonderland): Juilliard School

And people thought Alice’s over-dramatic personality wouldn’t get her anywhere. Psshhh. Alice would attend the Juilliard School in New York City where she’ll study drama and musical theater. She’ll be unable to attend her graduation ceremony because she’ll be playing Glinda in Wicked on Broadway that night. Priorities.

Tiana (The Princess and the Frog): Tulane University

You didn’t really think Tiana would leave Nola for college, did you? She’s a hometown girl who loves her city more than anything. She would attend Tulane full time but continue living in her current home. She’d major in Business Management because let’s face it, she’s the most hard working princess there is. Tulane would definitely teach her how to have more fun, and Mardi Gras of her freshman year will get a little crazy, but she deserves to let loose.