When You Feel Like The Only One

When You Feel Like The Only One

Know That You Are Not.

40
When You Feel Like The Only One

Dear You,

You are not the only one. You are not the first, nor the last, who feels the way you do right now. There are so many others who have walked in your shoes and experienced this exact moment. Whether you find this to be comforting or angering, it is the truth.

The more you convince yourself that you are not enough or too much of whatever it is you are, you are lying to yourself. You are exactly where you need to be at this moment in your life. Right now it may seem like your life has become a string of randomness, but trust that each moment has a reason. You have a reason.

Allow yourself a moment to feel the way your mind is telling you to feel. Then, brush off the dirt and leaves clinging to your body and step forward. You are not the only one, but you are the only one who can determine your worth. Know that you are not the only one. You have all the support and strength that you need, and you have always had it.