Where Do We Go When We Sleep

Where Do We Go When We Sleep

𝒟𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ !

568
Where Do We Go When We Sleep

This question came to me by chance, but I do not hide from you that I had thought about it before, but I ignored it and did not give it any importance. But the days pass and everything changes.One day I was lying in bed watching a movie called Room, a drama film directed by Lenny Abrahamson and written by Emma Donoghue, based on her novel of the same name. The film is about a young woman of the age of flowers who is held in captivity for seven years with her son, after which they allow the boy to escape to experience the outside world for the first time.

But the question arises, where do we go?Is there another world in which our souls go and our bodies remain captives to the bed?In my religion we know that the soul goes where God Almighty wants it to go, but it remains connected to the body in some way. Now we know about the soul, but what about our dreams.

Dreams are a thing of imagination that is difficult to understand at times. They may be joyful to us at times, to the point that they make us jump out of bed happy and full of happiness, even though we realize that they are only dreams, who knows, maybe they are a gift from God to us. And do not forget that some dreams have a dark side, such as a coin that contains positive and negative sides. There is another kind of dreams or rather nightmares that may make us wake up from bed terrified and soaked with sweat that almost becomes a lake and our tears that hardly stop to become a running river that refuses to stop and until we realize that it was a nightmare that is not good in it, we are a little happy for that moment but still It is stuck in our memories, and it could also be a divine message indicating events that may happen in the future.

Last but not least when we fall into a deep sleep 𝔀𝓮 𝓰𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭.