When The World Brings You Down

When The World Brings You Down

Just Look Up.
14

Look up. It's just that simple.

Sometimes I go to bed on top of the world but when I wake up the world is on top of me.

It comes from nowhere. You could be having a perfect day and then out of nowhere..BAM, it hits you. You don't know how you're going to make it through with the $5.34 in your bank account for the next week. You don't know when you're going to find time to study for the next exam in your class. You don't know how you're going to replace a tire that blew out this morning. You don't know how you're going to be able to stay awake in that 9 am class after you stayed up all night writing a paper. But that's it, you don't know how BUT someone does.

God.

He knows every hurt and every pain that you're going through, that you will go through, and that you have gone through. He knows every heartbreak and obstacle you will face. He knows it all.

Just like Kerrie Roberts said in one of her songs, "Before a heartache can ever touch my life, it HAS TO go through your hands."

One of my favorite verses, Romans 8:18 says: The pain you have been feeling, cannot compare to the joy that is coming.

I know it gets hard sometimes but he will never put more on us than we can bear.

God sees our hurting hearts. But trust me darling you might bend but he will not let you break.

We might not understand now why we are feeling like this but as for me I trust his promise in Romans 8:18. The world might bring you down but as long as you keep your eyes up through it all, the joy that will come will not even compare to the pain you are feeling now.