When The Squad Comes Into Town

When The Squad Comes Into Town

The squad is back together and it's going down!

13
When The Squad Comes Into Town

So it's gotten to that time in your life when you and your best friends have been separated for some reason. It's been a long couple of months since you all have been together and they are all finally coming to visit for the weekend. Of course, with them being your friends and not leaving until after working and going to school all day they finally arrive fashionably late around 2am. So you go down to greet them and they are smiling and screaming with excitement and hugs you with their arms full of packed bags ready for a fun filled weekend. The squad is back together and it's about to go down. It's going to be an epic weekend filled with some of the best memories yet.

You all have the highest expectations for the weekend.

Now, the time has come to finally do everything that you all have discussed in the group chat for weeks building up to this weekend. This is THE weekend. Who knows when you all will be together again so the time is now to fit everything into three days. First things first, you want to have a night out at your favorite bar. The rest of the weekend is obviously going to be filled with going with the flow and doing nothing but eating fast food for days,watching Netflix movies, and reliving the good ole times.

Your first night is going to be the best one yet.

So it all starts out at dinner by going back and forth about where to go and what to do for the night. After thirty minutes of not agreeing on something you all decide to suck it up and head back to the apartment to start getting ready. Once you get back you blare that weekend playlist while you all get ready. After a few hours you rally everyone together and head downstairs to the cab. So you get downtown and of course everyone you know is at your favorite bar.Tonight is the night. You all give each other that look like you know it's going to be one for the books.

You are going to be spending lots of money.

Whether it's spending it on food for the weekend, spontaneous shopping trips and bar hopping for days you know that this weekend is going to be well worth it. You all have saved up for this glorious weekend and don't think twice when it comes to spending your money. When it all comes to an end you brace yourself for when you have to actually check your bank account to see the damage that you've done.

Your apartment is going to become what looks like the trap house

At the halfway point in the weekend your place is starting to look like a tornado went through it. Fast food cups, makeup, blankets, blow up mattresses, and suitcases overflowing all over the place. You can't tell whose stuff is whose at this point, but it doesn't even matter because the weekend is well worth it.

So now the time has come to say goodbye. It's been one of the best weekends ever, but it's time to wind down and get back to reality. You had so many things that you didn't get to do, but that's O.K. because whatever didn't make it into the schedule this weekend will definitely be on the books for the next time. Now it's back to communicating on all social media websites, group chats, three-way calls and facetime. Until next time, bye girlies!