What To Do When You've Had A Bad Day

What To Do When You've Had A Bad Day

Breathe...Just breathe.

12
What To Do When You've Had A Bad Day

I've had my share of bad days, and I do all sorts of things to comfort myself. It's not easy to just "not think

about it," but maybe these activities can change that.

1. Confide in a close friend.

You may not feel like talking to some people about why or what happened, but friends can always cheer you up. If they're really close friends with good hearts, then they will know what to say! Talking can make you feel better- it's not good to keep things bottled up inside. Those emotions can tear you apart.

2. Treat yourself.

Buy yourself something nice- a bouquet of flowers, a new outfit, drown your sorrows with ice cream or any other delicious treat. Just buy yourself something you like that will take your mind off what happened.

3. Watch or read something funny.

You obviously need something to lift your spirits a little. Something funny can cheer you up real easy (maybe even more if you do it with a friend).

4. Get out and go somewhere.

Get out, go for a peaceful drive, an art gallery or museum, take a long walk on the beach, shopping, the movies- whatever you want! Just get out, and you'll be lost in another world of things you love!

5. Go to the gym.

Throw your anger into exercise. The harder you work, the more time you won't spend thinking about it. Keep those endorphins going!

6. Go ahead: let it all out.

Shout, scream, cry. As stated earlier, don't keep things bottled up. Grab some tissues, turn on some sad music and cry. Write an angry letter and throw it out (or fold it up into a paper airplane and throw it hard). Create artwork that portrays your emotions. Do whatever it takes to get those negative feelings (those demons) out!

Go ahead and try any of these things- feeling better?