“Wheel of Fortune” Is One Of My Favorite TV Game Shows!

The fun part of watching this TV game show is solving puzzles as I watch it, seeing where the pointer stops at on the wheel, and seeing who wins in the game show.

777
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRDl2QNZVo8

One of my favorite game shows is Wheel of Fortune. It is on the ABC channel at 7:30 PM during the weekdays. It stars Pat Sajak and Vanna White. Pat Sajak is in charge of the contestants and the wheel while Vanna White is in charge of prizes and puzzles.

In this game show, three contestants spin the wheel to know how much money they will earn for each letter they buy. As they spin the wheel, there are some prizes to get. Also, they have to be careful of the words, “bankrupt” and “lose a turn,” when they spin the wheel. As they buy letters, they have to see if they can solve the puzzle.

The contestants solve puzzles until it is time for the final spin. Pat Sajak spins the wheel, and he adds one thousand dollars more to the value that the pointer stops on. The contestants must buy letters until a contestant solves the puzzle.

Then, the contestant with the most money will do the final puzzle. He or she spins a smaller wheel. When it stops spinning, Pat Sajak takes the puzzle that the pointer stops on. After that, the contestant must choose three consonants and one vowel. They see if their letters appear on the final puzzle. If most of them appear, the contestant has a higher chance of solving the final puzzle. If not, then it will be harder for them to solve the final puzzle. If they solve it, then they will receive the money assigned to that final puzzle. Some contestants were able to solve it while other contestants were unable to.

The fun part of watching this TV game show is solving puzzles as I watch it, seeing where the pointer stops on the wheel, and seeing who wins in the game show. If you want, you can try out watching this TV show.