What College Kids REALLY Want for Christmas

Add these to the list.

At this point in the semester, your college student may be experiencing their mental breaking point level of stress. There is so much to do, in so little time and the pressure is on. With that in mind, this is what your college student REALLY wants for Christmas this year.

Have Your Voice Heard: Become an Odyssey Creator

1. Sleep.

Obviously this is number one. You have no idea how much sleep is lost during the semester.

2. More Hours in the Day/Time.

College students jam pack their schedule to the brim each week. They honestly need more hours in the day because Daylight Savings just isn't enough.

3. Sleep.

I wasn't Kidding... it is that important.

4. Tuition Payments Paid For.

To not have to think about looming Tuition or Loan payments to be made... would be an absolute DREAM. This is the perfect gift for a college student.

5. Sleep.

Just let us nap please.

6. Good Grades.

Final grades are coming, all they want is to be passing and acceptable. The higher the better.

7. Final Exams to be Over With.

If they could just be cancelled that would be great.

8. Dean's List Placement.

Goals. If you can get the good grades, this is the next perfect gift to go along with it and provide some relief.

9. Endless Coffee.

This can be in the form of a coffee machine, Dunkin' or Starbucks gift cards, or even just taking them out to a coffee date. Can't go wrong with free coffee.

10. Free Food/Home cooked meal.

Food is so important. Take your college student out to eat after a long semester of munching on Ramen Noodles. Even better if you make a homemade meal.

11. No Questions About School/Future.

This should also be on the Thanksgiving list. No questions about the future please--you will be ignored. This is your warning.

12. No Plans for 24 hours.

Just to do absolutely NOTHING is so underestimated.

13. Uninterrupted Netflix Time.

Netflix marathon is overdue.

14. Anonymous Donation of a Large Sum of Money to Their Bank Account.

This can be taken in any form. Anything helps.

15. Instagram Likes.

That's right, no shame.

16. Favorite Dessert With No Guilt.

Bonus points if it is homemade.

17. Miraculously Waking Up with no More 'Freshman Fifteen'.

THIS. Please just melt away because I have little to no time to workout during the week.

18. No Stress for at least 24 hours.

This may be a hard one to get because it is in such high demand, but hopefully possible.

19. To Get all Their First Picks for Courses Next Semester.

THIS. Next semester is coming faster than you'd think and stressing about classes you haven't even had yet is no way to be on break.

20. Sleep.

The MOST important gift. Just let them sleep as much as possible. It doubles as a gift to yourself as well.