What Your Moon Sign Says About You

What Your Moon Sign Says About You

A look into your soul.

361
What Your Moon Sign Says About You
google images

In astrology, the moon is the ruler of how we express and deal with our emotions. Looking at your moon sign can tell about your instincts, unconscious mind and reaction to situations. The moon represents our innermost and vulnerable self. In order to find your moon sign, you must look at your natal chart here.

Moon in Aries

When the Moon is in Aries, you can have an impatience with getting what you want. Aries is a sign of direct and straightforwardness and has no time to play games with you. Aries is a fire sign, and when it is in aspect to your moon, it means you have fiery passion towards emotion. You want it now and definitely not later, and you seem to be in a position where you always know what you want and at that, it becomes an absolute need.

Moon in Taurus

When the Moon is in Taurus, you need plenty of security and stability in order to feel safe. Moon in Taurus prefers to feel people and situations out before making a decision. Since they value dependability and security, it can often take them a long time to make final emotional decisions. Once they make these decisions, they are the most loyal and loving partners. Don't try to push Moon in Taurus to make any decisions; they need to do it on their own.

Moon in Gemini

When the Moon is in Gemini, you are very curious about everything. Often, when the Moon is in this position, you may feel nervousness and worry. Since Gemini is a sign that needs constant activity, these natives can become restless with all of the thoughts consuming their minds. Most people with this aspect read a lot, talk a lot or think a lot. They have difficulty feeling their emotions but have no problem discussing them.

Moon in Cancer

When the Moon is in Cancer, it is at home since the Moon is ruled by Cancer already. Cancer is a very emotional sign who likes to cling on to all things emotional. They have a strong sense of home and family life. Moon in Cancer is able to feel others emotions. Although usually moody, these people can be very funny, as well.

Moon in Leo

When the Moon is in Leo, you like to be the center of attention amongst your family and friends, unlike a Leo sun who prefers to be the center of attention in public life. Moon in Leo likes to help their family and friends, and they require a lot of love to keep them going. If your Moon is in Leo, you have an inner need to control and organize people, but its is only because you are trying to be helpful.

Moon in Virgo

When the Moon is in Virgo, you are very interested in details. People with this sign like to run errands and pay their bills. They enjoy taking care of the little things. Moon in Virgo likes to feel useful and needed and prefers to have a routine to feel satisfied. These people value simplicity and practicality but also have a tendency to criticize people's dreams and beliefs.

Moon in Libra

When the Moon is in Libra, you have a strong need for relationships. You need a relationship to drive you, and you need a partner to share things with. You seek peace and harmony in your emotional life and need a partner to feel safe. People with this aspect love to socialize and often get married young.

Moon in Scorpio

When the Moon is in Scorpio, you look for emotional intensity. You often can see through people's bullsh*t and cut to the core of a person. These people do not want to play games and want all or nothing. These people have a fear of betrayal and often want their partner to give something up for them. They attract emotional upheaval.

Moon in Sagittarius

When the Moon is in Sagittarius, you have a need for freedom. You need constant activity to keep you going and often don't like to plan ahead. They need lots of space to avoid feeling cagey. Moon in Sagittarius people seem to have a beaming optimism about life and tend to love adventure and open spaces.

Moon in Capricorn

When the Moon is in Capricorn, you have a need to be productive and efficient. You are level-headed in the world of emotions and seek realistic goals. They are excellent planners and do not put up with messy displays of emotion. They like to keep their feelings inside and have a strong need to be useful in the world.

Moon in Aquarius

When the Moon is in Aquarius, you have a deep need to analyze. They appear to be detached because of this. However, Lunar Aquarians often are humanitarian in a broad sense of life. These people are cool-headed and above messy emotions, such as jealousy and possessiveness. They may have grown up feeling different and often value being seen as innovative and unique. When the Moon is in Aquarius, you can be very stubborn.

Moon in Pisces

When the Moon is in Pisces, you can be out of touch with reality. Pisces is a sign of daydreaming and emotion and when it is in the Moon, people are like this with their emotions. They have a deep need to care to humankind and often have their head in the clouds. Lunar Pisces have the ability to relate to people from all walks of life and can put themselves into anybody's shoes. They have amazing intuition and like to feel things out in the emotional world.