What Your Favorite Halloween Candy Says About You

You can tell who a person is just by the candy that they eat.
172

The best thing about Halloween besides dressing up is getting candy! I am a little old to be trick-or-treating but I am not too old to be going to Target on November 1st to shop for all the candy on sale! But the candy you buy says a lot about you. Are you curious to see what your favorite candy says about you?

1. Kit Kats

Just like those chocolate wafers, it takes a lot to get to know the real you. You are the master of poker faces. You know exactly what you want in life when you see and you will do whatever you can to get it.

2. Snickers

You get along with everyone. They could be super grumpy that day or super stubborn in a situation, it doesn't matter. You will make the best out of any situation by just showing up with a smile on your face.

3. Twix

You are a complicated individual. But that doesn't make you any less amazing. You keep life interesting. You are the life of the party and always keep everyone on their toes.

4. Twizzlers

You are the wacky friend of the group who isn't afraid to let down your hair and do something crazy. You are the risk taker that is always ready to something that most people would think twice about.

5. 3 Musketeers

You are a social butterfly. You are constantly out and about getting lunch with a friend or catching up over coffee. When you are out getting groceries, you most likely run into someone and talk to them for awhile. You always have someone there to talk to or out with. Who needs a Friday night in when you can go out with your best girlfriends?

6. Swedish Fish

You have a bright, colorful personality. You are always laughing about something making you extremely easy to talk to. You are a trendsetter who isn't afraid to step over the line once in awhile to see if things work out. No one out on the dance floor? You'll be the one to get the party started.

7. Starbursts

You are fun and flirty. Your smile is contagious and no one can stop looking at you when you are. You radiate confidence like the sun radiates heat. Some may think you come across as intimidating because of it. But once you show them that smile, they'll know you just want to have fun.

8. M&M's

You are a flexible person that can handle anything. You can be thrown into any situation and you'll be great at it. You know a little bit about everything and anything. You are super creative and can come up with any sort of fun idea with the snap of a finger. Last minute costume change? Give yourself a couple hours and you can get it done. If not, there is always Amazon Prime.

9. Hershey's Kisses

You are the person with a heart of gold. You are a selfless individual who would do anything for anyone you truly care about. You also aren't afraid to treat yourself in what you truly want. You deserve it.

10. Tootsie Rolls

You are a tough cookie with a bit of a sensitive side. You come across as tough and that you can take on the world. Unfortunately, that's not always the case. You will not admit it but you will cry at the occasional heartfelt message on a card or the cute puppy commercial on TV. Either way, you are softie (whether you are showing it or not).

11. Sweet Tarts

Just like the name, you are extremely sweet and cute. You may even come across as innocent to some people. However, no one dares to cross you because you may not be so sweet them anymore. You could fool anyone with your Devil's costume except to those who are on your bad side.

12. Candy Corn

You are #Basic when it comes to Halloween season. You take this time to purchase candy corn in bulk to last you through the whole year! You are also unique in your own way. You have layers to your personality that compliment each other perfectly!

13. Laffy Taffy

You are super outgoing and make a lasting impression on everyone you meet. You are the person no one forgets about. You are full of amazing experiences that are once-in-a-lifetime! You have no problem starting conversations with all of the knowledge you have.

14. Reece's Peanut Butter Cups

You are nothing but classy. You are wise beyond your years when it comes to life experiences. You have everything planned out in your head and will not settle until you get the best. No one dare doubts your knowledge when it comes to life experiences. You also LOVE the holidays! When the does Christmas season start? For you, it's November 1st!

15. Sour Patch Kids

You are the prankster in your friend group. You were the kid who hid in the bushes and scared everyone who came up to your door during trick-or-treating. But you know when enough is enough. You are not afraid to push some boundaries or try something new (even when it could be dangerous).

Halloween season is great for many reasons: Halloween decor, carving pumpkins and dressing up as someone else. Whether your favorite sweets are on this list or not, Halloween will never get old as long as there is candy involved.