What Your Favorite Video Game Says About You

The video game industry is currently one of the most popular and well known industries of this generation. The industry has been around as early as the 1970's and continues to grow at a steady rate. The first ever commercial arcade video game, Computer Space, was released in 1971 by Nutting Associates which would eventually lead to the design and production of some of our favorite video games today.

After much thought, here is a list of three popular video games, and what your favorite says about you.

Minecraft:

If your favorite video game is Minecraft, you are most likely a very creative and inventive person. You think that your brain is the most powerful tool available to you and you don't take no for an answer. If you can think it, you can build it. The only thing stopping you from accomplishing your goals, is your physical limitations.

Call of Duty:

Call of Duty can be a very strategical, or simple-minded game depending on how you play it. It all depends on the players you are working with or fighting against. If your favorite game is Call of Duty, you are most likely between the ages of 10 and 25. You are probably a straightforward person, who looks for the most obvious and simple answers to your problems.

Fortnite:

Fortnite is one of the most popular and trending video games since its release in the summer of 2017. Fortnite players tend to spend a lot of time on the game even if they do not want to. You either spend too much time on this game, or you absolutely hate it with a burning passion but still play it anyway because your friends do. You are easily peer pressured into doing things and don't think twice about your decisions. You have higher than average reflexes and response times but your decision making skills may not be the best. You also tend to be between the ages of 8 and 18.