Here's What Your Favorite Christmas Dessert Says About You

Tis' the season to be jolly, but also tis' the season of gaining 50 lbs over the course of a month.

10
https://www.arcticgardens.ca/blog/dessert-recipes-perfect-christmas/

I know Christmas time is one of the best times of the year, and I would agree with anyone who would say that. The lights, the music, the movie and the overall vibe is just great. I do think there is one thing that tops all of the things that come with the Christmas season and that would be, Christmas desserts. I know you all have a favorite one, and here's what your favorite Christmas dessert says about you.

Gingerbread Cookies

You are someone who values tradition and who likes to live with order. Gingerbread cookies are the ultimate plain Jane dessert of the Christmas seasons, but hey, to each their own.

Sugar Cookies

You are the sweetheart of your friend group, and you also enjoy the underrated snacks. Plain sugar cookies are like the sweet friend you never want to upset or lose because they are too nice.

Pillsbury Cookies

You're basic, but you have good taste. You are someone who likes to spend time with friends and these cookies remind you of great memories. You also may come off a little harsh but you truly are soft on the inside, just like the cookie.

Apple Pie

You are artsy and have amazing style. You enjoy both healthy, but sweet things and can endulge in both no matter the time of day or year. You are the person people either don't understand or the person people want to be.

Bark (Peppermint or Caramel)

You enjoy a little spice up in the dessert game. You are someone who people don't expect to be loud, but you are the life of the party. A little untraditional, but amazing and tastey nonetheless.

Shortbread Cookies

You're either the grandma of the group or an actual grandma. I myself enjoy these cookies a lot, but they are sadly the most boring Christmas dessert out of them all, but we can appreciate plain things and draw joy from them.

Peanut Butter Blossoms

You are the book worm and you love anything that has peanut butter in it. You enjoy candle light and rainy days, and I can speak from experience, this is in fact all true.

Oreo Truffles 

You are in fact and adult child and you act like a 10 year olf constantly. If not that, then you have super rich taste buds and enjoy pounds of chocolate and will never get tired of it.

Cheesecake

You just eat whatever is around, but you also enjoy cheesy and dairy items. You are super nice to people and maybe a little shy. Sometimes you may not like what you are given, but you deal with it because you are too nice to ever complain.

Key Lime Pie

You are in fact someone's father. If not, then you always enjoy the citrusy or the "healthier" tasting items at the table. You may pride yourself in your health and fitness and it may overtake every conversation, but you're too proud to care.