What Your Favorite Christmas Carol Says About You

Cue the jingle bells and little drummer boys.

105
Grammarly

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

You're still a child at heart. You probably still leave out cookies for Santa, and secretly wish you could pay him a visit at your local mall without getting dirty looks.

Carol of the Bells (Orchestral Version)

Singing is not your strongest suit, which is why you prefer this wordless version. It is still festive and full of holiday cheer, but doesn't require you to join along in a group-performance of "Jingle Bells".

Jingle Bell Rock

You've watched Mean Girls way too many times. It's kind of cool that you know the dance too, but maybe that should just be your dirty little secret.

The Grinch

Sick of all the happy, cheery Christmas music blaring in every department store since Halloween, you enjoy letting out your inner-scrooge when this song comes on.

Silent Night

Jesus is the reason for the season. Your church's Christmas pageant is your favorite event of the season, and you have an elaborate nativity set up in your house, most likely on the mantle.

White Christmas

You live in the south where it hardly ever snows, and being a Christmas-enthusist, nothing would delight you more than to have a snowfall on Christmas just like it always happens in those magical holiday movies.

Whichever carol is your favorite, just remember the most important thing...

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F12%2F06%2F635849698259423148-682787565_tumblr_mcyin9A4lz1rku7i6o1_1280.gif&ho=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn1.theodysseyonline.com&s=548&h=a0efa1523258f1c820acdff532dbcdde41f6e5533c494368610d2a29e33a6708&size=980x&c=4149742855 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2015%252F12%252F06%252F635849698259423148-682787565_tumblr_mcyin9A4lz1rku7i6o1_1280.gif%26ho%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fcdn1.theodysseyonline.com%26s%3D548%26h%3Da0efa1523258f1c820acdff532dbcdde41f6e5533c494368610d2a29e33a6708%26size%3D980x%26c%3D4149742855%22%7D" expand=1]