What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

179040
Car's Color Says About Your Personality

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

Red Cars

The color red is intense, and it is often associated with love, passion, and even danger. It's a color that calls out to people and grabs their attention. It says to people that you want to be heard and seen. It's fitting that the driver of a red vehicle is confident, ambitious, and full of energy.

Black Cars

The color black is often associated with power and sophistication. It's a color choice that exhibits classiness and elegance. This is very fitting for many business vehicles. It's also a very popular color for many luxury cars on the market. Beyond that, it's a safe bet color that tends to never go out of style.

White Cars

The color white represents purity. You are someone who's clean, clear, and who desires what's contemporary and elegant. You are also one who is hard-working and dependable because no detail is lost.

Blue Cars

The color blue is associated with authority. You may be viewed as someone who is credible, professional, and trustworthy. Blue is also a sign of self-assurance and calm. Those who opt for a lighter blue exhibit signs of friendliness and an upbeat attitude.

Silver Cars

The color silver represents innovation just like many of today's technology products. You are tech-savvy and someone who has an appreciation for what is current. It's a statement that you're sleek, modern, and forward-thinking.

Gray Cars

The color gray is associated with practicality. You are someone who does not require flashiness and attention, but rather what is convenient and practical. You are mature, sophisticated, and pragmatic in the way you go about life. Let's also be realistic! It's a great color for those of us who don't have much time to wash the car often. The gray helps hide the dirt and dust buildup. No wonder it remains as one of the more popular color choices for cars as revealed in BASF's recent Automotive Color Trends report.

Beige Cars

The color beige is associated with earthiness. You are someone who's down to earth, has an appreciation and respect for nature and the environment, and someone who uses common sense. You are someone who makes responsible decisions.

Your car color choice is a form of self-expression whether you realize it or not. Even when you make your color choice based on what's the best potential resale value, that's speaking to your personality and character. Are you one to play it safe or are you a risk-taker? Also, don't be surprised as more colors come on the market to help drivers with their self-expression. According to PPG, the trending color ahead is a sophisticated grey-green to represent healing, regrowth, and resiliency.