12 Lyrics From Luke Combs’ 'What You See Is What You Get' To Make The Perfect Instagram Caption

Luke Combs did not let us down on this album.

4741

This new album is probably everyone's favorite. From a sappy love song to vacations, every lyric is perfect. If you need a caption that's simple or one for a heartbreak, these are perfect.

1. “I’m an easy to read, but I ain’t no open book”

2. “Long neck ice cold beer never broke my heart”

3. “As life flies by, it spills onto the side covered top to bottom with the best days of your life”

4. “Whatever that buzz was I ain’t felt it since, but I can’t seem to let it go”

5. “There’s no stopping me once I get goin’”

6. “And I’m wearing this heart on my sleeve and that might not mean much to you, but it does to me”

7. “I’m findin’ out how freedom can feel anything, but free”

8. “Things I never knew about me, I’m finding out now since the day you made us go our separate way”

9. “I guess it’s all a part of a bigger plan, some of it I’ll never understand”

10. “Put that record on, took your pictures off the shelf, yeah cause every little bit helps”

11. “Stop taking me for granted like I’ll always be around”

12. “I’m in love with lovin’ on you”