5 Fun Things To Do In Springy

5 Fun Things To Do In Springy

Springfield, Missouri has a ton of colleges and with all of these college kids running around they have some of the best, cutest, and fun places to be when they're not working hard on their homework;)

29
Photo by Jason Leung on Unsplash

If you have ever been to Springfield, Missouri you know that it is a lot bigger than people let on. It's big and yet everything is still very close. So many fun things to do within this city that has recently been voted as the best college city in Missouri! (Reviews.org)

I have asked my social media followers again to let me know what their favorite thing to do Springy is. Again with the help that I have received I have came up with another fun list for you all. A top 5 for Springfield activities. Do ya'll agree?

5. Game Day

So many schools and their sports teams are here in Springfield, Missouri. One top favorite that happens not be a college team are the Springfield Cardinals. This minor leagues team is a perfect place to take the family and friends. Another place would be the MSU boys basketball games. Plus so many more to choose from.

4. JQH Events

Living right next to the MSU campus I can certainly believe that this one is in the top 5. How can you not with all of the traffic rushing in to see their favorite artist, rodeo shows, car shows, and more!

Everyone always seems so happy when they walk out with those big smiles. They know they had a memorable night with the family or friends. No doubt the JQH arena can serve up some fun events.

3. Mudhouse

An amazing little place lots of students and others love to go to get some work done is Mudhouse. Choose your drink and have a coffee house feel like none other. Relax and stay focused all at the same time. Study date? Haven't seen your friends in a while, a Saturday business day; then go to Mudhouse.

2. Wonders of Wildlife National Museum & Aquarium

Although I have not been here myself, I have heard amazing things. One of my friends got the opportunity to work the opening night. Ever since with more and more people who go, I hear nothing but greatness.

Babysitters are taking the children here to learn and see something new. The beauty and aww this place gives to the Springfield community is amazing. Great addition I know so many of us can appreciate.

1. Clubbing

Downtown Springfield clubs/bars, along with the others across town, are popping every weekend. So many to choose from like Social, PBar, Trops, Boogie, Zan, Friends, Club Rodeo, and more.

A night out with friends is always more fun when you get to do some karaoke, dancing, and staying up past your normal bedtime. People even bring their wedding parties, have their formals, and alumni events at some of these locations. Entertainment will always be something we look for, and these places never disappoint.

If you're bored of the same old things you do every weekend, then try spicing some things up with this list of activities. You never know which one might just become your favorite. Find a whole in the wall we should all know about? Don't be afraid to share with your friends and family. Who knows, it could become the next best thing Springy has to offer.