Your Specific Vine Based On 1 Of Your 12 Horoscope Signs

The next time someone says the first half of a vine, chime in and say the rest of it for the sake of the culture.

118
Vine

"Hi I'm Anasha Bliss and I'm your freestyle dance teacher," is all I'd have to say to get the rest of the friends in my car to dance like a stick figure having an acute seizure. If I had a dollar for every time I've had to explain vine to my parents, to say the least, I would have enough money to pay for food at college and buy myself a car. Vine something that defines our generation in the same manner the show Friends defined our parents'. The main difference is how it's entertaining in many contexts though. For the most part, when I have nothing else to say, I react to my friends with a vine. Or when I'm on the road and I see "road work ahead," I have to address it the same way Drew Gooden does. One of my favorite ways of wasting time with vines is going through vine threads on Twitter and that's what's led me here to make a thread of vines based on your zodiac sign.

1. Aries

2. Taurus

3. Gemini

4. Cancer

5. Leo

6. Virgo

7. Libra

8. Scorpio

9. Sagittarius

10. Capricorn

11. Aquarius

12. Pisces

I hope these were accurate and that some of you can find a way to identify with these vines the same way I can. And remember, the next time someone says the first half of a vine, chime in and say the rest of it for the sake of the culture.