What To Wear On Game Day, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

The Tailgate Attire That'll Score You A Touchdown, According To Your Zodiac Sign

Game? What game? All eyes are on you.

256
Personal Photo

With the start of a new school year comes the beginning of football season. Are you the girl who's going to be cheering on your team from the stands, or will you be hanging out and grilling in the parking lot while live-streaming the game? Whether you're going to see your college team, your high school team, or your favorite professional team - we all know that your choice in outfit is crucial, because it says a lot about you on game day.

No matter your style, your zodiac sign can provide some insight on your perfect #gamedayoutfit. Let's proceed.

1. Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Instagram: @sundeebestboutique

Aries are the type of people who can go from zero to 100 at any moment. The key to mastering the Aries look is all about how you mix and match things. Athleisure or a romper are both great choices for you since you are always ready to go.

You have a knack for making simple pieces feel totally fresh, so you can dress up the favorite outfits you already own to create something original.

Style staple: a versatile garment, like a romper.

2. Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Instagram: @shopmodernmisfit

A Taurus is a fan of form and function. You love to mix and match eye-catching items, like neon sweaters with wild sneakers and patterned tops.

Style staple: your favorite pair of custom shoes.

3. Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Instagram: @kicksbysammy

A Gemini takes pleasure in wearing clothes that turn heads and have people asking questions like "What are you wearing? And, where did you get that?". And don't forget to accessorize!

Style staple: bold, vibrant colors.

4. Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Instagram: @madelyn_reiff

Cancers love to be comfortable and feel safe. Go for a classic look that lets you layer up like the all-jeans outfit above!

Style staple: your favorite comfy tee.

5. Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Instagram: @xoxokenz

Leo - let your creativity, passion, and zest for life translate into a bold look. Vibrant colors and fun patterns are definitely your friends.

Style staple: all the accessories.

6. Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Instagram: @blondeandbronze

Virgos are thoughtful and analytical. You need something practical that will have you prepared for any change in weather and temperature. Classic colors and styles like the one above will allow you to feel totally comfortable.

Style staple: a light jacket.

7. Libra (September 23 - October 22)

Instagram: @takenbybrooklyn

Libra, you are the queen of balance, and your look should easily go from day to night. Get yourself a cute outfit in your team colors that you can wear out to celebrate the win afterward!

Style staple: a basic tank top.

8. Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Instagram: @bowsandarrows.co

Scorpios have an uncanny knack for being put-together 24/7—how do you do it? Your perfect outfit is something that shows off your team loyalty but also makes you look super stylish. Play it up with some nice accessories and you'll be ready to go.

Style staple: colorful jewelry, like earrings or bracelets.

9. Sagittarius (November 22 - December 19)

Instagram: @thestyleleaks

Sagittarius, you are always on the lookout for a new adventure. Your perfect look will be just as bold and versatile as you, mixing the traditional with the trendy.

Style staple: comfy shoes.

10. Capricorn (December 20 - January 19)

Instagram: @kimistry105

Capricorns are all about comfort and tried-and-true basics, with a little twist. Your outfit should be timeless and show off both your best assets and your team spirit!

Style staple: a bold accessory.

11. Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)

Instagram: @xoxokenz

Aquarius, you are fun-loving and unique. Your personal style is trendy and rebellious. You should look for fashion pieces that are vibrant and experimental; never lacking prints and bold colors.

Style staple: fringe or crochet.

12. Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

Instagram: @smsjean

Pisces, you are free-spirited and creative. People get serious style FOMO from you, too. Try DIYing your favorite pieces to show off both your artsy nature and your love for the sport!

Style staple: craft paint.