What To Get Your Girl For Valentine's Day, Based Off Her Zodiac Sign

No matter if this is your first Valentine's Day or if you've been together for years, here is a list of gift options that will for sure make her smile.

2851

Oh Valentine's Day. Don't you wish that we could just move it to February 29th and call it a day? Is this your first Valentine's day with that special someone? Are you not sure what to get them? No worries, here is a list of options for you if you cannot think about that perfect present.

**Disclaimer: Everyone has a whole chart. Look up your chart before saying that you do not fit the characteristics of your Sun sign. Literally just Google "Free Birth Chart Report" I'm too lazy to post the link. For this article you may want to look more at their Venus sign Dates of each sign may differ depending on the year.**

Aries (March 21-April 19)

• Groupon for a kickboxing class
  • Groupon for rock climbing
  • A 5th of tequila
  • First place trophy
  • Muzzle
  • Book called "How To Not Be A Dick"
  • Case of energy drinks
  • Tickets to a sporting event
  • Taser
  • Helmet

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

• Ask for a list and get them everything on it
  • Nothing that wasn't on list
  • Take her to a luxurious dinner

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

• Light saber
  • Hand written notes
  • Crossword puzzles
  • Finger lights
  • Podcast kit
  • Condoms
  • Plan B
  • Just sit there and let them talk
  • Date to an escape room

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

• Tissues
  • Bath salts
  • Home decor
  • Painting with a heart on where their hometown is
  • Love letter expressing how much they mean to you
  • Candles
  • Blanket
  • A plant
  • A baby

Leo (July 23-August 22)

• Mirror
  • Picture of them self
  • Video camera
  • Attention
  • Lip injections
  • "Leo" necklace
  • Notes describing the things that you love about them
  • Retweet their tweets on Twitter
  • Collection of Disney Movies
  • Groupon to an arcade

Virgo (August 23-September 22)

• Aldi gift card
  • Weight set for home
  • Weighted blanket
  • Your full medical history of the last time you got tested
  • "Calm The F*ck Down" Coloring Book
  • "Let Me Overthink About It" mug
  • Planner
  • Bathroom organizer
  • Tell them that they are funny

Libra (September 23-October 22)

• Gift basket with a bunch of pink things
  • Fluffy coat
  • Shirt that says "It costs 99 cents to be a good person."
  • Something with hearts on it
  • Robe
  • Anything to do with love
  • A third person in your relationship

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

• Human skull
  • Restraining order
  • Clothing only in shade of black
  • Tarot Cards
  • Share you location with them
  • Your attention they do not want
  • Ouija Board
  • Tell them a secret

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

• Go buy something from Goodwill and tell them it';s a rare artifact from another country
  • Group-on for skydiving
  • Vodka
  • Group-on trip for another country
  • Pangaea
  • A breakup
  • Wrapped up box that has more wrapped up boxes in it
  • Anything that will make them take a shower

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

• Tie
  • Raise
  • Stop asking them how they are feeling
  • Money
  • Your business that you own
  • Failure of their "competition"

Aquarius (January 21-February 18)

• Shoes shaped like a large mouth bass
  • Glow in the dark toilet paper
  • Underwear inspired gloves
  • Fanny pack of a stomach
  • Aquarium
  • Alien pillow
  • Document about Area 21
  • Receipt showing that you donated to their favorite charity
  • Zombie survival kit
  • Shrimp neck pillow

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

• Their ex
  • "Emotional Baggage" tote bag
  • Alone time
  • Emotional support rock
  • "Crybaby" phone case
  • Virtual reality set
  • Unicorn stuffed animal
  • Tarot cards