11 Guilty Moments We've All Let Ourselves Experience During Rush Hour Traffic To Pass The Never-ending Time

Even though you think no one is watching you, we totally are.

121

Anyone who has a car, drives, or has a friend who drives has seen a combination of these moments when going into rush hour. It could be early in the morning or the evening time. I dare you to look around and see if other drivers do the same thing!

1. Rocking out to music

Listening to music can definitely help past the time. I personally can rock out to any Kelly Clarkson song, but I understand the appeal for Katy Perry.

2. Fixing our make-up

It takes some skill, you know!

3. Rubbernecking

Don't end up like this guy, alright?

4. Talking to yourself

You got to prepare yourself for the standstill.

5. Smashing on food

I will literally stop at Dunkin' Donuts to pick up an iced coffee and two donuts before hitting 695's traffic.

6. Trying different hairstyles in the mirror

I would not go that extreme with a cordless appliance. But I have definitely put my hair up in multiple buns in a manner of 10 minutes of traffic.

7. FaceTiming someone 

Sometimes we need to call our friends to tell them how our day went. It kills time in traffic.

8. Arguing with the GPS

When you missed the exit and have to stay in the traffic another 30+ minutes...

9. Trying to hold your bladder

Maybe if we don't think about it, the feeling will go away!

10. Yelling at the cars in front for failing at merging

Just move alright!

11. Slowly falling asleep

Why do you think I have the Dunkin' before I go into traffic? Please do not be the ones that fall asleep behind the wheel. You will more than likely get beeped at and no one wants that.

Plan ahead to miss out on traffic jams!