Top 6 Things To Do When You Go Home

Top 6 Things To Do When You Go Home

Home for Thanksgiving? Here's 6 things to do while you're home.

12
Top 6 Things To Do When You Go Home
Kami Der

It's about to be Thanksgiving meaning a lot us are going home! Here are my Top 6 Things To Do When You Return Home for the Holiday's!

1. Spend Time with Family & Friends

This is an obvious one - chances are this is already on your list, but if it isn't, add it!

2. Grub on Your Favorites

There's nothing better than the food from home, whether it be home cooked meals or your favorite food spot, eat it all!

3. Go To Your Favorite Places

Beach, HERE I COME. If you're not like me living without an ocean then go to a place that you've been missing since you left.

4. Do Something Relaxing

Think about something you used to do to relax that you no longer get to do now that you're in college. If you're like me, you've been craving a lush bath bomb and a relaxing night in a warm bubble bath. If that's not your cup of tea, then do something else that relaxes you and don't forget to enjoy that privacy we all don't get while living in a residence hall.

5. Cuddle Your Pets

This is another obvious one - cuddle, cuddle, cuddle. GET YOUR CUDDLES IN.

6. Take a Lot of Pictures

This might just be me but since I didn't bring a lot of pictures when I moved into my residence hall. I've been regretting it, and with this break I plan to take a lot of pictures, bring them back and hang them all over my wall.