Most college students are out most nights partying. I am not "most" college students. If you don't party, here are some things you can do!
1. Eat your favorite food!
2. Play "The Sims"
3. Study. Although you may dread it, you won't regret it!
4. Take a walk around campus.
Appreciate the beauty of your campus when you can.
5. Re-arrange your room.
6. Call your parents.
They will really appreciate it more than you think.
7. Have a dance party in your room.
8. Watch your old Youtube videos.
I'm sure you have at least one out there.
9. Look back at your Facebook news feeds posts from when you first got an account.
You'll get quite the kick out of 2009 you.
10. Think about your first crush.
How old were you? How did you know this person?
11. Take ridiculous Buzzfeed quizzes to find out which celebrity you are most like!
12. Email one of your old teachers from high school.
They will be glad to hear how you are doing.