4 Things To Do If You Ever Visit Dubai And Abu Dhabi

There are a few things that you just can't miss in two of the coolest cities in the world.

69

.

1. Go on a desert safari

A desert safari is one of the coolest things you can do in the Middle East. Depending on your interests, you can either do a calmer tour on cool old Range Rovers, where you ride camels and have traditional food, or get a little crazier. Some of the more intense tours take you out to go dune bashing, where you drift up and down the dunes in SUVs, as well as dune boarding, where you basically just sled ride down the dunes. Whichever type of tour you pick, you'll be sure to have an awesome experience

2. Go to the top of the Burj Khalifa

This is the tallest building in the world, and is definitely one of the coolest experiences that you'll every experience. As you go up in the elevator, your ears will pop. The view from the top is incredible, and to make things even better, if you can get up and get there to see the sunrise, it will make for an even cooler experience.

3. See the different spectacular buildings in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi is the most extravagant city that I have ever seen. There is not a single building that is the same design, and everything is so modern and clean. This is also where the Sheikh Zayed Mosque is, which is a must see. It is absolutely insane. They have all day long tours in both Dubai and Abu Dhabi, and I would definitely recommend a day tour of Abu Dhabi. There are so many interesting things that a local tour guide makes even better with their knowledge on everything.

4. Visit the Dubai Mall

Within the first 10 minutes of being inside, I was lost. I'm pretty sure this place is the size of a Disneyland park. It has an aquarium, ice skating rink, and every store and restaurant you can imagine. There was literally a Texas Roadhouse. I'm not much of a shopper, but outside the mall you can see the dancing fountains, as well as a really cool light show on the side of the Burj Khalifa.

Whatever stereotypes you hear about the middle east, don't believe them, especially in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. I felt safer walking around here at 3:00 am than I do in any American city. Regardless of what your interests are, you'll find something to do here. It will be the coolest trip of your life.