What Is One Thing That You Could Do To Change Your Life?

Out of all the things you want to do, which one are you going to start doing today?

27
I-DigitalPixel

If you are a person who is perfectly content with your life at this current moment, and do not want to change one thing about your life, I want to challenge you. If you are truly happy with where you are right now, I am so happy for you. However, I want to challenge you to think of one thing that you could do to change your life, and to do it.

I am writing this to inspire you, not to make you feel like you are doing life wrong and that you need to change the way you are living. I am writing this because I want you to have done everything with your best effort so that you can have the future you imagine. I want you to be happy and inspired.

There are so many people, I am talking about anyone and everyone, in our generation who have so much talent. I want you be able to realize your talent and use it. I want you to be excited to grow up and be a part of the world in a way that you never thought of before.

I know that there are so many events going on and things happening in the world now, but sometimes you have to take a break from focusing on those things. You are young, and you can change the world. It is important to note that you need to live as your future depends on it.

Let's start this out very simple. I want you to start thinking of one thing that you could do right now that would make you happy. Are you hungry? Eat. Are you tired of doing homework? Take a break.

Are you cold? Get a blanket. Are you tired? Take a nap. I strongly believe that you have to take care of yourself and your basic needs, before you can achieve all your goals.

Yes, I agree with Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and I believe that it can motivate you. Sometimes you have to do the little things before moving on to the bigger things.

Now I want you to get a little deeper in your life. I want you to look at the friends you have and I want you to look at the people you used to be friends with and the people you want to be friends with. I really do hope you have a best friend and a wonderful group of friends. Is there a person who used to be your friend, and you drifted apart?

I want to challenge yourself to reach back out to that friend and become what you were again. Is there somebody you want to be friends with? I want to challenge you to start a conversation with them and see what happens. Everybody needs somebody that they can count on.

Now this is the part where I want you to be able to say, "I did that one thing and it changed my life." This is the thing I want you to do so that you can feel accomplished. I want you to achieve your full potential and be as creative as you can be. Want to go to college?

Try your hardest to get into college. I know college costs a lot and takes a lot of time, but if it is what you want I want you to do it. It is possible. Are you in college and having to make lots of decisions?

Take a deep breath and start making those decisions. Change your major. Pick up a minor. Get that internship you want. Is college not for you? That's okay. Some people just want a job, and that's something everyone needs to realize is okay. The point is, I want you be happy with your life. I want you to like living your life, without being stressed out everyday.

Often times, we just do the minimum and it gets us by. I want to challenge you to stop just getting by, and to get out there in the world. Get involved in whatever it is you want to get involved in.

You are young and you have a lot of life ahead of you. Live in the moment, but to everything you can to achieve your goals and dreams. Just be yourself, and think of one thing you can do right now that would change your life and your future.