What The Flower

What The Flower

Can flowers describe you? Really?

16
What The Flower
Wallpaperhi.com

Before Fall gets here in full swing, take a look around you for remaining blossoms. After reading this analysis on how flowers can represent various personalities, you can never look at flowers (or people) the same. This is not some proven scientific analysis, these are simply my psychological deductions from observances and contemplation.

So, let us begin!

Rose

Classy, sophisticated and haughty. They have everything going for them. They are very uptight in everything, but tend to have a soft heart for some. They are very resilient and can be piercing – literally!

Lotus

Serene, beautiful, and unattached. They meditate on the highest, eternal things on life. They remain afloat even in the deepest of troubles because their roots are well grounded. They are not shaken by the wind nor tormented by any force – they are unattached even to the water touching them. After saying all that, I can say that attaining lotus status is 99.9% impossible. Try it.

Marigolds

Vibrant, dynamic, and enthusiastic. Even if they lose a petal or so, they don’t falter in their energy - they have so much to shower. We all have at least one such friend who needs no coffee to awake, no good news to jump, no food to energize, no sleep to revive, no drugs to go crazy – they are simply happy and abundant. Yup, they are a marigold.

Sunflower

Leaders, visionaries, and path-directors. They guide us and offer sound advice. Never once do their predictions fall false. They tend to know the direction of the universe and their energies align accordingly with the cosmos. If you know of a sunflower, listen to their advice, it might save you from failing a quiz or falling into a ditch! Everybody hates the infamous line “I told you so.” So listen to your sunflower!!

Orchid

Pretty, expensive, and delicate. These people are best admired from afar. They are your perfect crushes and leave you dreamy. But do you want to take them home? Yeah, and put them in a corner? There is always that one person you wished you had, but never know what you would do if you had them!

Jasmine

Fragrant, heavenly, and pristine. If there was a true recipe for paradisiac ambrosia, I assure you jasmine would be part of it. Its fragrance puts one in a trance. Where its perfume is lost lasting, the flower itself is not. These are the people that knock on our lives, stay there, and leave abruptly, but they leave an indelible imprint. They are our old friends, past break-ups, or lost loved ones. We all have our jasmines, don't we?

Carnation

Long-lasting, attractive, and quaint. There is nothing (I repeat), nothing special about these at all. They are simple flowers that stay a week or two long in a vase so that you don’t feel as bad for paying $5.00 for them. But it is their enduring nature that makes them unique. We need to keep those people in life that will be our carnations – they endure, and they endure with beauty. So what are you? What do you want to be? Leave you comments below and share the article!