What I Am Thankful For This Thanksgiving

A time for reflection by using gifs

27

Thanksgiving is supposed to be a time in our lives where family comes together and we reflect on what we are truly thankful for during this season. It becomes a time when we need to really value what is important to us and be grateful for everything that has taught us something in our individual lives. I am very excited to be spending my Thanksgiving with my family and friends at home. I value spending time with them all. After what has been going on in our world, it makes me even more thankful to have them all as such an important part of my life. I wouldn't be where I am now without there endless support and love. Knowing that I have these people in my life is a great comfort and joy.

To my mom and dad, I am thankful for having you both in my life and for being my strongest support system. You always have my back in every situation and that is something that I will never be able to thank you enough for.

To my brother, I am thankful that we are so close and I can always go to you no matter what because family is forever.

To the rest of family, I am thankful that you all support me and that I have such wonderful people as a part of my life to share everything with.

To my best friends, I am thankful that you all have gotten me through so much and haven't left me even at my worst.

To my friends I have met at college, I am thankful that you all have made me feel like this is where I belong and that this is my home for the next four years of my life.

I truly thank you and love you all.