What Your Starbucks Order Says About You

What you drink can show how you think!

58

Starbucks: the essential for "basic" white girls, old people, and everyone in between. With so many options, it can be hard to choose. But sometimes what you order reflects your personality. Here are some popular drinks and what they say about the person ordering them.

1. Caramel Macchiatto

You are the one who looks at the menu, but gets the same thing every time. You're bubbly and fun-loving, but cautious. You're a minimalist.

2. Americano

You're either a powerful CEO, a grandpa, or a psychopath. You are a straight shooter who doesn't sugar coat anything. You're always on the go, and think a cup of joe is fine as is without add-ons. You're simple-minded.

3. Skinny Mocha

You're either someone who is obsessed with health and/or wellness. You want to splurge on a normal mocha, but it's not in your macros for the day. You're focused and well-driven. You push yourself to the limit, both mind and body.

4. Vanilla Frappuccino

You are probably a 10-year-old, or an adult who is stuck in their childhood. You're innocent and naive. There is a world out there that you haven't explored yet. You probably asked for extra whipped cream on top. If you're an adult that still orders these, grow up and order actual coffee like a normal human.

5. Chai Tea Latte

You're the friend that is like an old person. You like sweaters, cats, and playing board games. You're the person that wants to go home instead of go out. You probably go to bed at 8 PM. You're the fan favorite who can never do wrong.

6. Venti Vanilla Latte with an Extra Shot of Espresso

You're the well-known coffee addict. The more caffeine surging through your veins, the better. You probably have insomnia because you work nights or were up late studying for an exam. You talk fast to the point nobody can understand you. You're a big ball of energy.

7. Pink Drink

You don't go to Starbucks to get coffee: you go for the aesthetic. You're all about the angles and the lighting. You're the person on Snapchat who says, "Phone eats/drinks first". You probably have only selfies on your Instagram profile. You think you're a leader, when in reality- you're a follower.

8. Nitro Cold Brew with Cascara Cold Foam

You're not addicted to coffee, but you would consider yourself a coffee aficionado. You're very picky in all aspects of your life. You have an arrogant way about you. You think that coffee isn't a drink, it's a way of living. You probably are a hipster.

9. Iced Coffee

Summer is probably favorite time of year, and you are in denial that there are other seasons. You resist change. Once you're in your comfort zone, you stay there and never venture out.

Sugar-free Cinnamon Dolce Latte with Almond Milk and Extra Foam, Extra Hot

You're probably a high maintenance mom who drives a mini van. Your kid didn't make the school musical and you're mad about it, so you're going to take your frustrations out on everyone else. You're a Debby-downer who asks for the manager. Your name is probably Shelly or Linda.