What Should I Buy For My Boyfriend?

What Should I Buy For My Boyfriend?

A list of 20 ideas!

626
What Should I Buy For My Boyfriend?

1. Food

Why? Well he’s always hungry.

2. A fuzzy blanket

Because who doesn’t enjoy being warm 🤷🏻♀️

3. Socks

They always get eaten up by the dryer!

4. A sweatshirt

So you can share it, duh!

5. Chocolate

I don’t know about you guys, but I know my guy absolutely loves his chocolate.

6. More Food

I know he just loves to eat all the beef jerky and not share.

7. A build-a-bear

He absolutely loves his lavender-scented teddy bear.

8. Clothes

As cliche as it sounds, adding more to his wardrobe means more things for you to look cute in!

9. Cookies

He will absolutely love you if you buy him his favorite cookies.

10. Something that reminds him of you

For us, it’s matching moose keychain stuffed animals.

11. Cards

If you’re a bit low on cash just write him a letter, old school, but cute.

12. Shampoo/Body wash

So he never runs out.

13. Nutella

Obviously make sure he’s not allergic to hazelnuts, but I know my boyfriend got a kick out of the mini Nutella jars at Christmas.

14. A giant king sized blanket

Greatest thing ever for cuddling, and if you’re not there you’ll know he will be warm!

15. Stuffed Animals

Start a stuffed animal family! I have a sting ray, a peep, and soon a turtle! He has matching ones.

16. Coffee

Who doesn’t love coffee?

17. Anything that has meaning

Honestly, if it’s meant to be, it will be, and he will absolutely love anything you buy for him. Even if it means he eats all of it right after getting it. Don’t be compelled to spend a bunch of money.

18. A body pillow

It’ll remind him of you and he can hold it when you’re not there.

19. Ice cream

He will always have a snack if you buy him ice cream!

20. Something you both can share.

So I leave this open because my boyfriend absolutely loves fluffy things, and soft things. (Including my scrubs). We share clothes, blankets, socks, and food (when he’s willing of course). So don’t feel like you have to buy him that one thing. He will love or eat anything you buy him.