What I Learned In 48 Hours Without My iPhone

Send help
30

As of right this second, my beloved iPhone 6 Plus is not working. It's been like this for about two days now, and I feel like I am losing my marbles. It's always been obvious to myself and to the people who know me, that my phone is my security blanket. Its like having all of your friends right in your pocket and you're never alone.

Here's what I've learned in the past 48 hours.

1. Siri is my new BFF

"Siri, call mom", "Siri, call Josh", "Siri, dial 867-5309". She's probably annoyed with me by now.

2. I finally figured out how to Facebook messenger works on an actual computer screen.

"Hey, I saw you texted me but my phones being dumb so I need to reply to you on here,". I've typed that exact sentence at least 10 times today.

3. I've learned where all of the AT&T stores in my area are, and how many of them have the iPhone 7 Plus in stock.

I'm coming for that rose gold.

4. Twitter messages are also a thing used to communicate

"I saw you sent me a Snapchat but I cant open it because, again, my phone is being dumb,". I've also said that at least twice today.

5. Car rides to and from work are boring when I can't listen to my Spotify playlists

Songs You Should Be Listening To: Volumes 1 & 2 are available now.

6. You panic over the thought of not being able to give your friends the live play by play of your day

How am I going to let my friends know when I see a cute dog?

7. Procrastinating becomes much more difficult to do

Because scrolling through Social Media on your laptop just isn't the same.

All in all, everything will be fine, I'm due for an upgrade and hopefully I can keep my head on about it for another day. This has been the realest struggle, and I know that if I can over come this, I can over come everything.

#Blessed