What I Learned In 2016 Is...

What I Learned In 2016 Is...

36 Life Lessons I Picked Up Throughout 2016

4
What I Learned In 2016 Is...

1. You will outgrow people and that is okay.

2. What goes around will eventually make its way back around.

3. How to express what I'm feeling without feeling bad about it.

4. When to put up a fight and when to walk away.

5. It does not matter how long you've known someone.

6. Social media does ruin relationships

7. If you recognize that a person is toxic, cut them off. It is for the best.

8. Your decisions do not have to make sense to anyone else.

9. It won't matter a week from now.

10. Some things just aren't worth it.

11. Don't ignore the signs or your gut feeling.

12. Honesty is the best policy.

13. Do NOT settle.

14. Take risks.

15. Don't let money stop you from doing anything you want to do.

16. The best views are only seen when you put your phone away.

17. Don't judge someone based on other people's opinions of them.

18. People will ask questions, that does not mean you have to explain yourself.

19. Get your priorities straight.

20. Be patient, things will work out for the best.

21. It might not make sense now, but it will.

22. Don't take your good friends for granted.

23. Don't base your self-worth off of other people's opinions of you.

24. Sleeping in is a wasted morning

25. Money does not buy happiness but it does buy coffee and sometimes that's all you need.

26. Sometimes you have to take the road less traveled even if it is a lonely trip.

27. Don't be Rihanna - Stay. Be Rihanna - Needed Me

28. You don't need a reason to dress up.

29. Not everyone is going to like you. Not everyone will have a reason why.

30. The older you get the more you realize how old you really are.

31. The less you share the more people care about what you're doing... usually not for good reasons.

32. Stay low-key.

33. Sometimes you have to say NO.

34. Those dreams are not unattainable if you put in the work to achieve them.

35. When you are given the opportunity of a lifetime, take it.

36. You won't always end the year with the same people you started it with.