1. First of all, you have to get there a half hour early to find parking.
2. And when you get there, you realize you're trapped for 8-10 hours of pure hell.
3. Walking to the store is the equivalent of walking through a maze.
4. Before you even clock in, you're being asked to help a customer.
5. You're glad the one coworker you actually like is working with you.
6. You assume your position for the rest of the day and begin another long shift.
7. If you are a manager, you have twice the responsibility, and know you deserve a drink after every shift.
8. After an ungodly amount of time, you finally get to go on your extremely short break.
9. After your break, you get back out on the floor and begin it all over again until....
10. You get to clock out and leave until you have another long day of greeting, ringing up,and dealing with people all day.