What It Means To Have Faith

What It Means To Have Faith

19874
What It Means To Have Faith
tumblr.com

The true meaning of faith is something that can differ from person to person. What does it mean to have faith? What does it mean to be a person of faith? What makes our world so incredible is diversity in culture, lifestyle, and faith. There are different kinds of faith, just as there are different kinds of people. There are so many factors that go into being a person of faith and having the peace of mind that gives people of faith purpose.

A big factor of having faith means recognizing that you have no control, that what will be, will be and that there is a greater power, whether it be a God, the universe, whatever. Faith means letting go of your worries, feeling peace in knowing that your life has purpose and has been laid out for you, and that you will be OK in the end, beyond all of your worries. To have faith means to recognize that the world does not revolve around you, that there are so many factors that into a human life which you will never have control over, and letting that be OK.

There is no specific book of guidelines that defines having faith. Having faith means whatever you want it to mean, but it does mean having an understanding of the ways of the world and letting things be. You will always have to make hard life decisions, there will be situations that feel like life or death, life will never be smooth sailing; the benefit of having faith is having something to lean on in the hard times of your lifetime where you really feel like you won’t make it through that hard time. Many people find that nothing in their lives is permanent, there is nothing for them to know in the back of their head is set in stone; that is the role that faith plays in your life.

So, whether it be your faith in God, your faith in the universe, or your faith in humanity: it is a good thing to have faith. Have faith in yourself and your ability to make things happen the way you want them to, but also have faith in the ability of a higher power, one which controls your destiny, to pave a path perfect for you as an individual. Will someone who has faith never worry? Absolutely not! Will faith take over every aspect of your life to the point where you won’t have to work hard or make things happen for yourself? No! Having faith, though, will give you that extra push to make it through those hard times when you begin to question it all. Faith will be that sturdy stepping stone on your path to success in whatever it is you do in your life.

In unison with hard work, dedication and the pursuit of happiness, you can fulfill your deepest meaning on this earth. Faith is a vital piece to your puzzle.